The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

Studio lighting package-$3,000.00

Pro Photo D-1 250 Air kit (Two lights, cords, stands, and umbrellas) (also includes shoe for TTTL shooting) Sunbouncer (Background screen white/silver with frame) Creative light softbox 2x3 feet Pro Photo softlight, white-Beauty Dish Kupo C stands, 40 inches (two) Avenger...
  2. V

Help!!! (Monument Valley)

Looking for a guide connection for Monument Valley. I know someone here did this two years ago and sent me the info. I saved it and cannot find it.... You can PM me if you wish. btw, a nice blog going on with my airstream travels: About us - Alluminator
  3. V

Help. Shooting Tethered.

I have decided I need to learn to shoot tethered but I have a problem. The Firewire (three pin) that comes with my P40+ is great, but I just changed out computers to a MacBook Air with no Firewire port and a MacMini that has a different size Firewire port. Is there a connector that will allow...
  4. V

Some nice shots

49 Phenomenal Photos from National Geographic Traveler Photography Contest
  5. V

This morning

http://www.getdpi.com/gallery/files/1/0/4/9/6/beach_2.jpg
  6. V

Horsetail Falls, 2013

No water to speak of.
  7. V

FS: Phase One P40+, plus more!

For Sale: A complete kit for a $16,500. This is a deal! Everything but lights! 1. Phase One P40+, Serial #EG031210, less than 5700 actuations Extra batteries, chargers, cables, shutter releases, etc. 2. 645 DF body, Serial #PJ001947. 3. Phase One V-Grip, Serial #PN001215 4...
  8. V

P40+ with lenses, etc.

1. Phase One P40+, Serial #EG031210, less than 5700 actuations Extra batteries, chargers, cables, shutter releases, etc. 2. 645 DF body, Serial #PJ001947. 3. Phase One V-Grip, Serial #PN001215 4. Mamiya AF 150mm, 1:2.8, Serial #HG3014 5. Mamiya Sekor D 120mm 1:4, Serial #HF3074...
  9. V

Any ideas for May 20?

annular solar eclipse coming our way. Any ideas on where to go? http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogle/SEgoogle2001/SE2012May20Agoogle.html]NASA
  10. V

WTB-Arca Swiss C1 Cube

anybody selling one?
  11. V

New Paper (not an advertisement)

There is an exciting new paper arriving soon from Innova. The official name is Innova FibaPrint Warm Cotton Gloss. The market announcement will come at this years WPPI convention in Las Vegas. US shipment should begin the week of February 20th. FibaPrint Warm Cotton Gloss is a 100% cotton...
  12. V

For your Apple phone

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/6x7/id478264134?mt=8
  13. V

Colorbyte

Just upgraded to Imageprint 9. And without a doubt printed the best prints I have ever printed! This program made some great steps from 8 to 9.
  14. V

My first post of an image

This was shot with a 80m lens (thank you Graham Welland!). Love this old place and now know how to capture it. I am new to MF, and almost quit before this, but now I am excited about learning how to use my P40+.
  15. V

Maybe a trade?

I bought a P40+ and new DF body (with a V-Grip) in April, along with three lenses, 110-205mm, 120mm, and the 150mm. I am considering going to a Nikon D3x and would be willing to consider a trade of some sort if anybody was interested. The back has less than 4,000 actuations (3,695) as I look...
  16. V

For sale: LaCie 324 monitor and Blue Eye Pro

$750. You pay shipping. Less than two years old, an excellent large monitor.
  17. V

WTB-Prophoto D1 Softlight Reflector

Looking for either silver or white. Anybody?
  18. V

Custom setups for Digital Backs

Does anybody have some great formulas for custom setups. I am thinking that I want one for portraits, one for landscapes, and one for.....?
  19. V

Glass

I have been acquiring some glass for my new Phase One 645DF and have noticed some real variances in the glass and the images. (If it makes any difference I am shooting a P40+. So... What are your favorite lenses and why? Seriously, if I am going to play in this sandbox I would like to hear...