The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

thoughts on architectural photography with Fujifilm GFX, image circle and lenses

Thank you Chris. I still have a doubt: would it be possible to take the infrared filter off? (It looks to be "detachable")? And use infrared filters in front of the lenses (a la M8 style)? I would mostly use these camera (and lenses) for black and white. I want to use my collection of 35mm...
  2. G

thoughts on architectural photography with Fujifilm GFX, image circle and lenses

Chris, this is very useful information; is it really 9mm distance from the cover glass to the sensor or .9mm? I was wondering if you had a symmetrical wide angle lens available (medium format or, one from a 35mm rangefinder camera) to try and see how well or bad the GFX camera is with this wide...
  3. G

The Fuji GFX

If they could fix this problems, it would be revolutionary; you could have a camera back, a mount and a lens (any lens). Any manual focus lens
  4. G

The Fuji GFX

Is it possible to build your own camera (a la swc) with a medium format digital back to take scuare format wide angle pictures with leica M lenses? And compose through the digital back sreen? Or is this the first camera that can do this?
  5. G

The Fuji GFX

Thank you, I would like to try the 15,12 & 10mm lenses in scuare format. It woud have been good if the grip was detachable.
  6. G

The Fuji GFX

Does anyone know if this would work with Leica M lenses (for a scuare format)? this would give a scuare 36.8 mp image
  7. G

A7RII with Leica M lenses

waw, this looks very promising since the color shift with the new camera seems to be very well corrected and the thin ir filter (and no aa filer) will take care of the smearing in the corners. I will be waiting for the results. Thank you again for this info. :rolleyes:
  8. G

A7RII with Leica M lenses

Thank you all for all this work. I have a good collection of M wides that I use with the old Monochome M. I am very interested in this tests for color wides and wonder what the A7S.Mod is? And if it would be possible to do the "mod" to this A7RII?
  9. G

The Sony A7II

I would like an A7 II R monochrome. No aa filter, no color filter (and no color cast problems with wide angle symmetrical designs like the hologon ) and a lot of megapixels with image stabilization. Ultimate sensibility, resolution,portability and versatility.
  10. G

New Mini M?

Guy, I think you are right: the m240 sensor in the size of the m8 sensor. For a lens, a zoom that would take advantage of the smaller sensor size but I hope with an M mount so that we can use these lenses. It would be a grate complement to the MM. I wish they would make a ff foveon sensor...
  11. G

I have sold it.

I have sold it.
  12. G

The Monochrom competition

This back and a technical camera and live view would make for a grate street camera?
  13. G

M9-P for sale

I am reducing the price to 5,400.00 $US It is in mint condition. Even better because it has been tested by Leica and me for perfect focusing and workings.
  14. G

M9-P for sale

My second body (M9-P) black for sale serial# 4231953 . It just came back from Leica in perfect working condition under warranty. With box and all things that come with a new camera (battery, charger, etc...), the camera has very mild signs of use, bottom plastic cover is still on . $5,900 US...
  15. G

Ricoh gxr body and m mount module mint with boxes $675

I bought the camera
  16. G

do you still sell the Ricoh GXR Leica M Mount? regards, Geronimo

do you still sell the Ricoh GXR Leica M Mount? regards, Geronimo
  17. G

trade M9p for M8

I have an extra m9p (very little use) and want an M8
  18. G

So? 5/10? no announcements?

¨two quite interesting new cameras (based on field and formal studio testing)¨
  19. G

M10 to be Announced?

I liked the idea of moving the sensor to focus. Specially for wide angles which have a small distance to travel.
  20. G

Fun w/Digital M Images

first 21 summilux with extension tube, second cv12 (both with the M9)