The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

M9-P for sale

My second body (M9-P) black for sale serial# 4231953 . It just came back from Leica in perfect working condition under warranty. With box and all things that come with a new camera (battery, charger, etc...), the camera has very mild signs of use, bottom plastic cover is still on . $5,900 US...
  2. G

trade M9p for M8

I have an extra m9p (very little use) and want an M8
  3. G

WTB or trade for a Leica MP

I am looking for an excellent condition Leica MP. I can also trade for M8 or R lenses, please send a pm if you have one. Geronimo
  4. G

WTT: R for M

I want to just have one system and start to trade all my R Leica lenses & cameras for M equipment. If you want to trade or buy please let me know. I have all the R primes Rom'ed, R9, R6 ,DMR & 35-70 2.8 zoom.
  5. G

fire and water

I lucky got Cindy's 35 summilux pre asph and while triing it found it has this afinity with fire and water. So what do you think about this?
  6. G

Let's talk politics

?!
  7. G

Aperture & DMR

I've desided to use Aperture as my main file organizer. It is now able to import my DMR files as well as M8. Is anybody eals using it for the DMR?
  8. G

DP1 with M mount & focus confirmation

It be an DP1 tipe of camera with a M8 sensor and M mount. the screen could be turned off when zone focusing. Also a 21/1.4 lens specially made for the smaller immage circle of the sensor size. PLEASE