The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series OM 50mm F1.4 All wide open. It's really not sharp at F1.4 but it's sharp enough. I enjoy the rendering. I don't even mind the flare. I think I might try out the C/Y 50mm F1.7. That seems to be sharp wide open.
  2. F

GAS & Mirrorless - Revisited with Humble Pie

I use a Sony A7 and an E-M1. I almost sold the E-M1 to get a backup A7 but I can't let that camera go, it's just so good. The A7 is perfect what I want to use it for, use interesting alternative glass like the Samyang 14mm F2.8, CV 35mm F1.2, CV 21mm F1.8, and CV 50mm F1.1. The E-M1 is just an...
  3. F

Olympus 45mm 1.8 vs 50mm F2 Macro

I've been thinking about selling my 45mm and picking up the 4/3 version for my Em1. With the PDAF, AF should be fast enough for portraits and macro work. I gain much higher magnification and weather proofing with the right adapter. Thoughts on this? I do lose compactness and AF speed but not...
  4. F

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Couple from MFT.
  5. F

Olympus E-PM2 is the Best Deal in cameras now

I purchased one recently for $350 with the 14-42R and 40-150R, I sold both so my camera body cost me only about $180 for a brand new camera. Paired with the 14mm F2.5, I've never had such an inexpensive combo produce such good results. The IBIS is flaky in my tests with a 45mm F1.8 so I...
  6. F

Fun with the Olympus OMD

The city never sleeps but I do
  7. F

Fun with the Olympus E-M1

I suck at portraits but I'll never get better if I don't try.
  8. F

GM1 anyone?

Biggest worry for me is the control dial on the back. LL says it's seriously flawed and dpreview also seems to be annoyed with accidental presses. Thoughts?
  9. F

Another
  10. F

Took an HDR shot in camera than messed with it with snapseed. E-M1
  11. F

E-M1 with OM 50mm F3.5 I think pretty clean for being shot at mostly ISO 800 Jae Yoon 003 Copyright 2014.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr Jae Yoon 004 Copyright 2014.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr Jae Yoon 005 Copyright 2014.jpg by jaetography, on Flickr Jae Yoon 006 Copyright 2014.jpg...
  12. F

FS: Olympus HLD-6 with Free Battery - E-M5 Grip OM-D

Bump with price cut to $165
  13. F

FS: Olympus HLD-6 with Free Battery - E-M5 Grip OM-D

Comes with free Wasabi LION battery with Japanese cells. Only used about 4-5 times. Comes with box and everything pictured. OPTIONAL EXTRA for $20 is the OEM Olympus battery that's been used about 10 times. ONLY for sale with the Grip, NOT AVAILABLE separately thanks. Pricing is NET to me. $199
  14. F

FS: Olympus 60mm F2.8 Macro MFT

Price: $400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: CONUS Priority mail delivered, insurance extra Like new. I'm the original owner and only used a handful of times. No problems, everything works well. Includes everything that...
  15. F

FS: Fuji X-M1 + 16-50mm Lens

Sold Thanks