The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ddanois

SOLD...FS: GFX 100II - Like New Condition (Edited with item breakout)

This listing has SOLD! Thanks to all who inquired.
  2. ddanois

SOLD...FS: GFX 100II - Like New Condition (Edited with item breakout)

Hi All, I'm selling my GFX 100II as I've decided to trim down my gear to my Sony system for now. The GFX 100II has less than 100 exposures on it which were for testing when I had the GFX 55. I am also including the viewfinder tilt adapter with the camera. The camera is clean and is as it was...
  3. ddanois

FS: Hasselblad XCD 80 1.9 Lens - Like New Condition

Hi All, I'm selling my XCD 80 as I'm mostly using my camera for landscape and wide angle interiors. I purchased a "Like New" XCD2 Portrait Kit from B&H when it became available over the holidays but didn't plan on using the XCD 80. The lens is still in "Like New" condition and the shutter count...
  4. ddanois

SOLD FS: Canon RF 28-70 f/2 L USM Lens - Like New

Thanks Chuck. Please PM me. Derek
  5. ddanois

SOLD FS: Canon EOS R5 - Like New

4th post for my kit: I'm not using this kit any longer, so I'm selling the camera body for my kit. Includes original box. The body has a picture count of 1282. I'm also including the Canon AC adapter for this body as part of the accessories. Asking $2950.00 and this includes PP fees and...
  6. ddanois

SOLD - FS: Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens

3rd post for my kit: I'm not using this kit any longer, so I'm selling this like new lens. Only been used a few times indoors. Includes original box. Asking $2100.00 and this includes PP fees and shipping within the CONUS. Will share pictures over the weekend as I'm posting from a flight. :)...
  7. ddanois

SOLD FS: Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM - Like New - NEW PICS

I'm not using this kit any longer, so I'm selling this like new lens. Only been used a few times indoors. Includes original box. Asking $1600.00 and this includes PP fees and shipping within the CONUS. Thanks, Derek
  8. ddanois

SOLD FS: Canon RF 28-70 f/2 L USM Lens - Like New

I'm not using this kit any longer, so I'm selling this like new lens. Only been used a few times indoors. Asking $2650.00 and this includes PP fees and shipping within the CONUS. Will share pictures over the weekend as I'm posting from a flight. :) Thanks, Derek
  9. ddanois

FS: Fuji GFX Viewfinder Tilt Adapter

Moving to $350