The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

WTB Luigi M8/M9 half case w/ grip

Looking for a nice condition Luigi half case for my M8. Prefer ralley color if possible but open. Must have built in grip (not just 'the bump'), and prefer detachable back flap, but the attached flap could work. Please provide price including shipping to San Francisco, CA and paypal. Oh...
  2. J

Leica Combo Bag R

Does anyone have any experience with this bag - either the small or large? If so, can you post some pictures? I'm looking for a bag for my digital M system and a small NEX system, and ran across this bag. There doesn't seem to be much information on the internet about this bag and the...
  3. J

Leica M8 chrome, Voigtlander 35 1.4, 1.25 Leica Magnifier

For Sale chrome Leica M8, Voigtlander 35 f/1.4 with shade, Leica 1.25 magnifier. All in good condition. Bought this M8 second hand as a backup to my other Leica. Have used it on occasion. Have not had any problems with the rangefinder or electronics. Approx 15,000 actuations. Just broke in! Late...
  4. J

M8 vs. M8.2 vs. M9 shutter question.....

I love my M8, warts and all, but the shutter is like a bomb! It has never really bothered me, but I know it's there. Finally tried a friend's M9 the other day and the shutter was sooooooo soft and smooth. With the M8, I believe you can get an upgraded shutter (to M8.2 standards), but how does...
  5. J

GF-1 and GH-1 motion jpeg comparison?

Hi, all, I am looking at using an autofocus camera with video for kids swimming/activities. I have a GH-1 and have found that I prefer using the motion jpeg video feature over the AVHD due to downloading and playback issues. I primarily shoot short (less than 3 or 4 minutes) videos for...
  6. J

WTB - Zeiss Sonnar 50 1.5 for Leica

Serioiusly looking for a Zeiss Sonnar 50 1.5 for Leica. I have an upcoming trip and would love to have a 50 for it..... Would ultimately love to have a Leica Summilux, but in reality, it's a 'little' too expensive ;) Thanks!
  7. J

WTB Nockton 35 1.4, Zeiss 50 1.5 and VF-1 or Leica???

Looking for: 1. Voigtlander 35 1.4 (prefer the MC) 2. Zeiss 50 1.5 Sonnar - or a used Leica 50 Summilux-M or ASPH 3. VF-1 for my GF-1. Located in Northern California. Please include condition, what's included and asking price. New here, but have done numerous transactions at Ni***Cafe...