The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS: LF lenses - 210mm Nikon and Schneider

Long time no see getdpi. I've got a Nikon 210/5.6 W and a Schneider 210/5.6 apo-symmar that need to find a new home. Both are in excellent and fully working condition. (The Schneider is missing one of the screws that holds on the cable release mount, for the sake of full disclosure, but it...
  2. D

FS: Nikon 105mm f1.8 ais - user condition

Selling my Nikon 105/1.8. I bought it last summer to use on my a7ii, it's just not the aesthetic I want. Decently sharp wide open, no mechanical issues. I bought it on eBay for a good price thinking it was a deal. But the seller failed to disclose the divot in the front element, so it ended up...
  3. D

Nikon 24-120 f4, 50 1.4G, 80-400vr, sb910

Selling off some Nikon gear as I refocus my kit (pun intended, who am I kidding) for different use. One job is sunsetting and I want to use lighter and less expensive gear for it, and I enjoy different stuff entirely for photographing the cats at home lol. All lenses are in excellent condition...
  4. D

FS: toyo 45cx, cambo sc, nikon 90/4.5 + 210/5.6, schneider apo-symmar 210/5.6.

Selling off some of my LF equipment to make room for the right equipment moving forward. Here is a link to a photobucket gallery showing the equipment: Large Format Equipment For Sale by violadeity | Photobucket For sale: 1) Toyo view 45CX. In generally excellent condition, with the...
  5. D

fs: metabones speed booster Leica R to Sony NEX

Decided I liked my NEX 6 enough to sell it and get an a7ii, so now this speed booster needs a new home. This is the original, not the latest ultra version. Originally purchased 2nd hand from Adorama, it's only been used a couple times and is in excellent condition. No blemishes on the glass or...
  6. D

fs: nikon 50 1.8G, 85 1.8G

Time for spring cleaning, and re-evaluating the gear that's sitting around. For sale: 1) Nikon 50mm f/1.8 G. Excellent+ condition, no real sign of use, clean glass, all original packaging. $200 2) Nikon 85mm f/1.8 G. Excellent+ condition, no real sign of use, clean glass, all original...
  7. D

fs: toyo, cambo, nikkor, schneider

Spring cleaning time, re-evaluating all my photo gear. For sale: 1) Toyo 45cx. In great shape, works fine, except the front standard doesn't lock on the rail due to broken plastic. It's the part that reportedly cracks on some toyos, I think repair needs a part thats $20-$40. Generic copal 1...
  8. D

FS: nikon d300 body, 3 lenses, extras

Selling a nikon D300 with lenses and extras. I'd love to sell everything together, but I'm also happy to break it up. Everything works properly, is in great shape, and the lenses all come with UV filters on them. -Nikon D300 body, excellent condition, less than 20,000 clicks, in original box...
  9. D

fs: olympus omd em5 kit

Just bought this on Fred miranda. Used it on the job for two days, and it's just not for me. Awesome little camera though. The camera + lens kit and 45mm are refurb, the grip and flash are not. For sale... 1) om-d e-m5 w/14-42 II R. 9+ condition, only blemish is a paint chip on one corner...
  10. D

FS: nikon d800 grip - promaster

d800 sold, i still have a third party grip and a nikon battery sitting here. the grip is made by promaster. it's in excellent condition. you can see signs of use at very close inspection, but it's a 9/10. the battery is level 3, original nikon. comes with a 3rd party charger with the retaining...
  11. D

WTB: olympus fl-600r

looking to pick up an olympus fl-600r, preferably in 9-9+ condition. PM me if you've got one to sell. looking to stick in the $200-250 range (have one in my KEH shopping cart at $255 shipped)
  12. D

FEELER: d800 - user

Potentially looking into shaking up my gear bag. Interested to see what the prospects are for facilitating that. Timeline...sometime in mid to late october. For sale would be my nikon d800, in user condition (i am the 2nd owner). Off the top of my head it has between 45k and 50k shots. There is...
  13. D

ttl flash, ergonomics, omd

Hi all. Currently hefting a Nikon d800 around, but I'm looking to switch it up a bit. It's amazing, but for one of my jobs, it's just too heavy. The job is easy as pie, but tends to be for multiple hours using the camera constantly. And despite youth being on my side, I'm prone to tendon...
  14. D

ttl flash, ergonomics, xe1

Hi all. Currently hefting a Nikon d800 around, but I'm looking to switch it up a bit. It's amazing, but for one of my jobs, it's just too heavy. The job is easy as pie, but tends to be for multiple hours using the camera constantly. And despite youth being on my side, I'm prone to tendon...
  15. D

wtb: tiffen warm black pro-mist 3 (67mm+)

i'd like to pick up a tiffen warm black spro-mist 3 filter, 67mm or up to 77mm. as long as the condition is decent, i'm not overly concerned. they're available used at $70, so obvs i'd like to do enough better to not have just bought one by now. i'm only looking for the warm black #3, not a...
  16. D

FS: Fotoman 45ps

I picked this beauty up primarily for the nikkor 90/8 lens attached to it. The lens is not included. This was originally for sale on the largeformatphotography forums. As far as I can tell, it was very lightly used by its original owner...and i've literally put two pieces of film through it...
  17. D

FS: Nikon 14-24 (updated)

For sale is my Nikon 14-24. It's in what I would call excellent user condition. The zoom ring feels a touch looser than my other nikkor zooms, but I'm not sure what's typical for this lens either, and it doesn't affect use at all. There are blemishes to the paint, but the glass is clean with...
  18. D

FS: Zeiss ZM 35/2.8 c-biogon, kiev 60 kit, free filters

more spring cleaning! photos by request, or as soon as i get to it. the d800 is staying with me, and my father is taking the 14-24 (sorry ladies and germs, they woulda been at a great price too ;)) 1) Zeiss ZM 35/2.8 c-biogon, black. Lens is in like new condition, with the exception of...
  19. D

Nikon Gear (85/1.4G, sb910, 50/1.4D)

Haven't taken photos yet, but will be selling various gear as i refine my kit (spring cleaning, as it were...seems to happen every year. lol). There will be more threads as it comes time to sell, but here's the first batch. Nikon 85/1.4G. Like new condition (flawless glass, no marks on the...
  20. D

FS: Zeiss ZM 35/2.8 c-biogon (black)

this is all that's left from my previous FS post, just paring it down. for sale: zeiss zm 35/2.8 c-biogon. in excellent+ condition. comes with box, original caps, and paperwork. the only the separating it from LN condition is very light wear on the focus ring. glass is clean front and rear...