The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS: ALPA setup: STC/2xTS/Sync/HRW50/P45+/C1-cube/Lee

would you consider selling the STC and grip individually?
  2. D

WTB Alpa Viewfinder

Looking to buy an Alpa Viewfinder preferably with a mask for 24mm & 48mm
  3. D

FS: Hy6 / Leaf AFi 7 complete kit

great price!
  4. D

Acceptable Hasselblad Lenses!

stay away from the HC 50mm MK I, I would say 150mm MK I is a lens you can ignore as well, these are two lenses I had for less than a few months other than that, 28mm, 100mm, 210mm are superb 120mm MK I and 80mm are fine, 35mm was alright I would say just buy the focal length you need, and stay...
  5. D

FS: Nikon 28mm f1.8G AF-S - MINT

its a great lens for the price
  6. D

FS: Fuji GA645Wi

Sold
  7. D

up
  8. D

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8GX Expression Special Edition

Looking to sell a Rolleiflex 2.8GX Expression Special Edition in Mint condition comes with original packing and all original paperwork eye level finder included along with waist level finder only imperfection is a slight scuff on the waist level finder, but with the eye level finder installed it...
  9. D

looking to sell a Fuji GA645Wi in excellent condition asking for $500USD thanks for looking Donald
  10. D

FS: Closet Cleaning

is the Nikon 35-70 the AF version? would be interested
  11. D

FS: Elinchrom Quadra RX W/ Action Head $950

good stuff, too bad wouldnt ship outside the US
  12. D

WTB: Olympus OM-D, black body with grips

I do have one, black with grip, 2 batteries, that I might be selling depending on the offer (I am thinking to get the Silver instead) PM me if you are interested please thanks Donald
  13. D

[FS] Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 ED (Mint)

I have hundreds of positive feedbacks on ebay if you wish to see some references and I have bought and sold some items here and on LL as well feel free to ask questions
  14. D

[Feeler][FS] Nikon AF-S 200mm f/2 VR

a TC-17E II in like new condition is also for sales with this lens