The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

WTB Alpa Viewfinder

Looking to buy an Alpa Viewfinder preferably with a mask for 24mm & 48mm
  2. D

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8GX Expression Special Edition

Looking to sell a Rolleiflex 2.8GX Expression Special Edition in Mint condition comes with original packing and all original paperwork eye level finder included along with waist level finder only imperfection is a slight scuff on the waist level finder, but with the eye level finder installed it...
  3. D

FS: Fuji GA645Wi

looking to sell a Fuji GA645Wi in excellent condition asking for $500USD thanks for looking Donald
  4. D

[Feeler][FS] Nikon AF-S 200mm f/2 VR

I have a Nikon AF-S 200mm f/2 VR I, in mint condition just sitting there not being used the one time I used it for the past year or so, was to shoot at a piece of Fabric with my D800E, at home, trying to get some moire, because it was one of the sharpest lens Nikon make and perfect for moire...
  5. D

[FS] Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 ED (Mint)

looking to sell my Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 lens is in mint condition, have only seen amateur use of less than 3 times a year, and it is working perfectly I have a medium format that I use most, and when I do use the Nikon I just like to use prime lenses more, so this was never really used...
  6. D

D800E vs Hasselblad unofficial unprofessional comparision

so went out to test the newly bought D800E against my Hasselblad H3Dii-50 in short, the D800E was not even close to the Hasselblad when it comes to portrait went out before sunset with a Profoto B2 under the same setting except the D800E being native ISO 100 and Hasselblad ISO 50 the Hasselblad...
  7. D

FS Nikon D3

Nikon D3 in excellent condition for sale shows normal signs of amateur use comes with original packing and RRS L-plate no battery although I have two of them, I think they dont allow air mail for Lithium batteries anymore actuation should be less than 20000-30000 asking for $2500
  8. D

WTB Profoto accessories

looking to buy some accessories for Profoto Zoom reflector, softbox, etc.. let me know if you have got some for sale thanks Donald
  9. D

FS Profoto Alfa 2400ws system

looking to sell a Profoto Alfa 2400ws powerpack with 2 Acute heads fully functional, in excellent condition asking for $1800USD shipped worldwide obo
  10. D

FS: Olympus EP-3 with VF-2 and 17/2.8

looking to sell an Olympus EP-3 in excellent condition would like to sell the VF-2 and 17mm f2.8 together (both in excellent condition as well) all items come with original packing looking for $1200USD shipped worldwide thanks Donald