The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. I

LN Summilux 24mm 1.4 ASPH with Leica metal 24mm VF

Lens comes with original pouch and lens box but in Lux 21mm's box without paperwork. Also include a BW serie VII filter and Leica 24mm VF(I think it's this one Leica 24mm Brightline Metal View Finder Black 13H025 | eBay) Mint conditon. I just don't use is that much. Looking for $5350 shipped...
  2. I

Pentax L39 43mm 1.9 special chrome, ZM 85F4 and Voigtlander adapters

Pentax L39 43mm, pretty rare in chrome, in this condition and with both original metallic caps. Also comes with original view finder with 43mm&50mm frameline and Voigtlander L-M (35mm framline) adapter. perfect optics, 1 or 2 minor marks on the lens barrel. Asking $1000 plus shipping for...
  3. I

Leica Elmar 50 2.8 Collapse latest version, Leica M Universal Polarizer Filter

Leica Elmar with hood, both caps and pouch. Great condition, has been CLA'ed last year. Only slight wear on the front cap other than that it is in near mint condition IMO. I just have too many 50mm lenses, never used this one after it came back from CLA. Asking $800 plus shipping and payment...
  4. I

WTB FUJIFILM FP1 Camera or alternatives

I am looking for getting a camera that takes FP100c. I am now using this kind of film with my 503CW but the camera can't cover the whole area on the film. So if you have a FP1 or something similar let me know. Thanks.
  5. I

$1250 for LN Summarit 35 2.5 with original hood

Both the lens and hood come with box. Lens is like new. Lens bag and papers are included, also a BW MRC UV. The hood is mint too, but FYI this hood can't be screwed as tightly as Lux 35 FLE(Leica's design issue, not mine). It works fine in practice though. looking or 1250 shipped, buyer...
  6. I

Leica Summarit 35mm f2.5 LN with optional hood and B+W UV

All boxed. The serial is 4051XXX. I bought it from someone else but never used it because I usually ignore the size difference and use my Lux 35 instead. The optional metal hood included. The hood won't screw tight like 35FLE but I think according to the review online it's Leica's design...
  7. I

Contax N1+24-85+70-300 EXCELLENT condition $1250

OK Here is a set of wonderful film camera. Contax N1 comes with box, paper and etc. In great shape and working condition. The focus is fast. The VF is clear and clean. The only defect that can be found is the missing light button. I will show it in picture. It is a button not usually used but...
  8. I

SOLD Tri-Elmar 16-18-21 WATE with Universal finder

Bought from Cindy Flood about a month ago: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/39245-withdrawn-leica-tri-elmar-m-16-18-21mm-f-4-asph-wate-universal-finder.html Lens is perfect and easy to use but I just don't use ultra-wide that much. Try to get some fund for the thanksgiving travel plan...
  9. I

FS: Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH V.1 $3100 / Zeiss ZM 85mm F4 $660

Summilux 35> The lens comes with pouch, hood, rear cap and hood cap. Nothing else. This one has some paint loss on the barrel, mostly on the aperture ring. A little signs on the aperture blade(see picture) I think it is just the wear but I'm not sure because I've seen people talking about...
  10. I

Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH $3300 and Nex-7 $820

Just bought two at the same time so I'm selling one. The other one is mint and is here: FS: $Lowered$ Mint Leica Summilux 35 ASPH Ver.1 with Leica UVa - FM Forums The lens comes with pouch, hood, rear cap and hood cap. Nothing else. This one has some paint loss on the barrel, mostly on the...
  11. I

Mint Leica Summilux 35 ASPH Ver.1 with Leica UVa lowered to $3650

The lens comes with hood, caps and everything else original in the box. It's not the 6bit version, serial no. is 3795xxx. Lens is in a very good condition inside and outside, I can't find any defect on it. The hood has a very little play on the lens compared to the metal one on the FLE...
  12. I

WTB Chrome Summicron 50 V4 or lux 50 Asph <|AND|> FS ZM 85 F4 Chrome

I always want a chrome summicron 50 V4 cuz it looks great to me. Chrome Lux 50 Asph works too. looking for EX+ condition and above. And the ZM 85 F4 is in EX++ to near mint condition with both caps but not box or paper works. I didn't find them when I moved to new apartment before summer...
  13. I

Great condition Summilux M 50 Asph ¥3850

Price: $3,850.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Sell it to fund a Hasselblad system. Great condition, perfect glass, I used highlight circle to spot the only two signs of use on the body, otherwise it's mint. Comes with box, pouch, caps and papers...
  14. I

Leica Summilux 50 ASPH BLACK EXCELLENT $3950

Price: $3,950.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Sell it to fund a Hasselblad system. Great condition, perfect glass, I used highlight circle to spot the only two signs of use on the body, otherwise it's mint. Comes with box, pouch, caps and papers...
  15. I

M3 DS CLA‘ed 850 shipped nice condition

Bought from a member here like 8 months ago. He did CLA before put it on sale. I didn't ever use 1 roll through it really... I have another M7 which is easier to use. Overall great condition. Some light marks on the body and some paint offs on the corners of the back door but nothing obvious...
  16. I

MINT Zeiss ZM 18 F4 with box and everything

Silver color. Bought mint and never used it. Let it go for a Zeiss NEX 24mm. Comes with box and hood and everything. Asking for 1250 shipped. buyer pays other fees if any. Thank you.
  17. I

FS: LEICA Lux 35 Pre-A Germany or Chrome cron 35 Asph All mint condition

I got the 35 Pre-A about 2 month ago here. The lens itself has the best shape among all the 35 pre-a I have ever seen. And it's the rare Made in Germany version. Some marks on the cap and a few dust inside. You also get a hood which is a little bit dented for free. Asking for 2500 shipped, the...
  18. I

FS: PENTAX 43+77 package BLACK AND EXCELLENT!

43mm has some scratches on the cap and a very light wear on barrel, other than that, excellent. 77mm is almost perfect. Come with all box and papers. 1300 shipped, buyer pays paypal fees.
  19. I

ZM C 50 Sonnar and ZM 85 4 Tele-Tessar

Silver ZM 50 1.5. (Both Caps and BW MRC UV) Mint- condition. Very minor signs of use. Has the UV on the first day I got it. Glasses are perfect. Asking 950 Shipped Black ZM 85 4. Boxed. Old Rodenstock UV(made in germany but not as good as BW I think). Has a some paint loss, still not...
  20. I

Leica Summicorn 50 V5 with tab and Zeiss ZM 85 F4

I bought the 50/2 months earlier and I bought 50 ASPH. So I will let this one go, but if you want to trade latest version of summicorn I would consider. I think it's in excellent condition. The "50" on the lens was removed intently for some reason by previous owner, and I think I might have...