The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Y

SOLD: Yashica Mat 124G + accessories

Oops! $500 shipped
  2. Y

SOLD: Yashica Mat 124G + accessories

Mint condition. Comes with: Original camera case Original Telephoto auxiliary lens + original case SOLD I attached is an actual photo taken on the camera I am selling. the modern battery hack(google it) for the built-in light meter was applied successfully years ago. Light meter worked fine...
  3. Y

WTB(US): Leica Q or Q2

I am a buyer in CONUS.
  4. Y

WTB: (US) Sony RX100 I - IV

Looking for an RX100 I through IV, depending on price and condition. Let me know!
  5. Y

WTB - Fuji X100T

Let me know if you have one, willing to ship within CONUS
  6. Y

Fujifilm 35mm F2 silver, 18-55mm, 10-24mm, 16-55 F2.8, 50-140 F2.8

Just received the 35mm f/2 from the seller. Quick shipment and very easy communications. Great to deal with.
  7. Y

WTB - Fuji x mount lenses

Looking for the following: Fuji xf 35mm f/2 Samyang/rokinon 50mm f/1.2 & 12mm f/2 Thanks
  8. Y

FS: Canon EF 24mm f/1.4

Price dropped to $875
  9. Y

FS: Canon EF 24mm f/1.4

Mint condition Canon 24L lens. This is the Mk I version of the 24L. Not the current Mk II version. Comes with: Hood, front + rear caps, lens pouch, and original box. Asking: $950 + shipping Will only sell within continental U.S.
  10. Y

FS Voigtlander Color Skopar Pancake II 35mm f2.5 with hood

lowering price to $340
  11. Y

FS Voigtlander Color Skopar Pancake II 35mm f2.5 with hood

I'm selling this lens. Purchased new from cameraquest a few years ago. I've used it on my Leica M6 and most recently on my m4/3 cams with a M-mount to m4/3 adapter. I'm also including: - Vogitlander LH-4 vented hood - M-mount to m4/3 adapter Lens is in Excellent condition. $370 shipped...
  12. Y

WTB Panasonic GF3 body

Let me know if you have one for sale and the condition.
  13. Y

Positive Feedback

Sold my GF1 to zincman. Payment was prompt and everything went smoothly. Highly recommended for future dealings.
  14. Y

FS: Panasonic GF-1 mint, hackable

SOLD! Thx
  15. Y

price lowered to $350 shipped
  16. Y

FS: Canon 45mm T+S lens

I'm just not using it as much these days. Lens is in excellent condition. Asking $1100 shipped within the lower 48.
  17. Y

price lowered to $425 shipped