The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

2 mamiya AF 645 lenses (45 2.8 & 55 2.8)

for sale: - Lens Mamiya AF 645 45mm F2.8. Cosmetically i'd say 8 out of 10, no scratches on glass. Optically good but not stellar with a peak at f16 (tests done with a P30). Price 375 euros net to me. - Lens Mamiya AF 645 55mm F2.8. Cosmetically very close to the 45, i'd say 8 out of 10, no...
  2. J

what do you think of this new "back"?

thanks stephen, didn't see that one.
  3. J

what do you think of this new "back"?

New Accessory from Fotodiox Puts a 645 Medium Format Back on Sony NEX | Fstoppers snake oil, as you say in the states?
  4. J

**MINT** Mamiya/Phase 645DF, 55LS, 80LS, 110LS, 120AF (latest version) + acc

Don't be sorry. Not very "summerish" around these parts. Thanks for the business, prompt replies, etc.
  5. J

Positive Feedback

it's always a good ideia to have some sort of feedback and there are already useful pages with it here. juts to feed a different experience, at a local photography forum we have another approach. each member creates a thread (on a sub-forum of the buy&sell) with his name.(s)he receives feedback...
  6. J

**MINT** Mamiya/Phase 645DF, 55LS, 80LS, 110LS, 120AF (latest version) + acc

l bracket sold to me. and a little bump.
  7. J

Mamiya 55 F2.8 AF - How does it handle flare?

Have 55AF, 45AF, 50 SHIFT M. Of these copies the 45 seems to have been created to be used at F16, because it's where it has the best resolution, (not to be confused with DOF). 55AF is quite good at f8/f11, losing a bit at f16 50S is between both, good at f8/ and starting to lose form that on...
  8. J

Advice needed - Tripod for AFDII+P30

if any of you gentleman knows anyone selling a 2nd hand arca swiss PO (even if it doen'st carry a mamiya adapter) i'd be much obliged. as to the tripod, the 4552GTS (and a ladder...) might fit my bill, so i extend the request done at the last paragraph to this object. all new, they are a bit...
  9. J

i use mup+time all the time. no cables.
  10. J

very useful answer. thank u. i statrted looking at those arca swiss ballheads sashin mentioned on his reply.
  11. J

Should have said in the first place: head is a Manfrotto 460MG. thanks all for your replies & help. i'm definitely changing heads. as to the tripod i'm yet to define if i'll use center column or without.
  12. J

Currently have an AFDII+P30+pair of lenses on a Manfrotto 055PROB tripod with a manfrotto head also. After a few months of use the knobs already have problems of tightness, so i'm in need of different and more responsive gear. what's yous advice, manily focusing the points fo tripod without...
  13. J

FS: Mamiya 7I +43+65+80

everything sold.
  14. J

FS: Mamiya 645AFDII + lenses

Still for sale 45mm AF 2.8 = 350€+ expenses. good condition, see description above. 80mm 2.8N (manual) = 80€ + expenses (or trade for an 80 AF plus $$). excellent condition - like new.
  15. J

FS: Mamiya 7I +43+65+80

For sale: 43mm lens + viewfinder + purse + 2 caps + uvn filter = 700€ net