The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

SOLD: Phase One IQ3 100MP

Is this Phase One mount?
  2. M

[SOLD] Phase One IQ3-100

Is this a phase one mount or something else?
  3. M

Fun with Leica M Images 2022

Been a long while - trying to get back into some regular shooting. Leica M10-R w/90mm APO
  4. M

Fun w/digital M Images 2021

Newly acquired M10-R with 50mm ASPH Summilux @f2.8 - this lens/sensor combo is very sharp! Closeup of the same shot to show the detail. There's quite a bit of latitude in the files - the dr is noticeably better than my M9.
  5. M

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Two men, a llama, and a bottle of corn beer - 'nuff said! :D Contax 654 w/f2 80mm and P65+ - hand held. [/url]CF003394 1 by mountainjoe, on Flickr[/IMG]
  6. M

Another one further down the trail - had to run to keep up with the shepherd ;-) [/url]Peru_Chinchero-1 by mountainjoe, on Flickr[/IMG]
  7. M

Been a while since I posted - this one's from a recent trip to Peru - area near Chinchero. Taken with Contax 645 and P65+ [/url]Peru_Chinchero- by mountainjoe, on Flickr[/IMG]
  8. M

Went to Carmel over the weekend and had some great light on the coast - combination of light fog and overcast which really brought out the colors in the rocks and plants. Contax 645 with P65+: [/url]CF002197 3 by mountainjoe, on Flickr[/IMG] My wife sees King Kong in this photo :grin...
  9. M

Technical Camera Images

Really great shot :clap:
  10. M

Been away for awhile but just picked up a refurbished P65+ back for my Contax. Getting used to this back but so far I really like the quality of the files and a full sized sensor is also very nice to have! Shot this last night near the Pigeon Point Lighthouse in northern California - Contax 645...
  11. M

M10 compared to M-D typ 262, M-P typ 240

I wouldn't either :cool: Cheers, Joe
  12. M

M10 compared to M-D typ 262, M-P typ 240

What Hasselblad lenses are you going to sell? I'm looking for a wide angle (≤30mm) for my Contax. Cheers, Joe
  13. M

SOLD: Leica MP MINT

Someone please buy this already so I don't have to! :D
  14. M

Utah state parks

I was just in Salt Lake and the aspens were just starting to turn in East Canyon. It's within easy reach of the city and the road has some nice views of the mountains. Good luck! Cheers,
  15. M

Joshua Tree NP

Thanks! Where did you stay?
  16. M

Joshua Tree NP

Anyone have some tips on good shooting locations at Joshua Tree? We're going there in December. Thanks,
  17. M

Fun with Nikon Images

Some more shots from Yellowstone - D800E Lower Falls - taken just after sunset. And another from Canyon - taken around the same time as the Falls. Cheers,
  18. M

Some shots from Ano Nuevo State Park on the norther California coast - still very colorful out there! Contax 645 with 80mm f2 & eMotion75 DB: A trio of poppies with the 120mm f4 macro: Also with the 120mm macro (I believe): Thanks for looking.
  19. M

Fun with Nikon Images

Thanks Pramote!
  20. M

Fun with Nikon Images

Thanks everyone for the likes. Here's another one from Midway Geyser Basin - still got lots more photos to go through!