The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

solution for Leica M grip with Arca Swiss plate?

I'm talking about the Leica Multifunctional handgrip with the gps/hotshoe/etc. does anyone know if RRS will come out with a solution for the Multifunctional handgrip?
  2. D

solution for Leica M grip with Arca Swiss plate?

Does anyone have a good solution to use the new Leica M grip with an Arca Swiss dovetail for tripod mount? I like what RRS did with the bottom plate replacement for the tripod mount but I want all the feature of the Leica M grip that can also support the dovetail. I know you can always attach...
  3. D

EVF for the 240?

I had a LCDVF left over from my 5D MKII video days that surprisingly works great on the M. It's basically a viewfinder magnifier that fits over the rear lcd screen. If you don't need the tilt option and don't mind the larger size, it's not a bad alternative. I'll get some picture of it on the...
  4. D

FS: Sony NEX-7 w/ Lens and Extras

Selling a Sony NEX-7 camera with lens in excellent condition. No scratch, ding on the body or the lens. Screen protector been on since day 1. It comes with all accessories as well as extras listed. The straps have never been used. Extras: 1 Extra Sony Battery Sony 16mm 2.8 E-Mount Lens Sony...
  5. D

FS: Leica M8/m9/mm Accessories

Selling an extra charger and 2 extra batteries I have left over from my M9. I already sold the M9 so now selling the extra charger and 2 extra batteries. Leica Charger - $100 OBO Leica M8 / M9 / MM Batteries - $75 OBO each If you buy everything together $225 Prefer Local SF Bay Area pickup...
  6. D

FS: Silver Leica M (240)

Updated with Pictures
  7. D

FS: Silver Leica M (240)

New Leica M (240) with 0 actuation in Silver. Local SF Bay Area cash pick up prefer. Shipping & paypal fees paid by buyer. asking $8500 I will update with picture tonight.
  8. D

Leica M3 caused foggy negative?

Great tips! I'm using the Voigtlander VC II meter on top of the M3. Since it's not TTL, it's been best guess depending on where I point the meter and lack of experience. I got too used to the built in meters. I will try what Cindy suggested. Set both camera with the same settings side by...
  9. D

I guess best way to narrow it down is process of elimination. Going to try a fresh roll of tri-x that never been on a plane. Another note on this roll, it was shot with Noctilux 0.95. Is there any known issue with using that lens with M3?
  10. D

One other problem I'm seeing intermittently as well during mid roll is photo will loose all details at the bottom of the frame. these two examples are from the same roll as above near the end of the roll. Exposure 29, 30. Btw, newbie to Leica film. Any tip help is appreciated! thanks in advance.
  11. D

This is my 3rd roll of film through my film M3. I'm trying to figure out if it's something wrong with the camera or is it my shooting technique ie over/under expose or taking the film through airport x-ray, or light leak in the camera, etc. I know there are a lot of variables, but I hate...
  12. D

Fun with M & R Lenses on anything other then a Leica

Spring Sony NEX-7 + Leica 80mm Summilux-R Flickr: Spring | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  13. D

Sony NEX-7 + Leica 16mm Elmarit-R Fisheye
  14. D

Sony NEX-7 + Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux-m ASPH FLE
  15. D

SOLD: BNIB Black Leica M 240

Sales Pending
  16. D

SOLD: BNIB Black Leica M 240

Selling a Brand new in Box Leica M240 Black. 0 actuation. All accessories that came with the box is included. It's only been open for photos only. Price $8300 Net to me. Prefer local SF Bay Area face to face cash pickup at the local bank but willing to ship if needed. Shipping and paypal fee...
  17. D

Used leica Lenses in Hong Kong

All Good Friends have a nice selection of 2nd hand Leica gears. It's right next to Dot-Well in TST up the stairs to the left. I been in HK for two weeks and even though I'm wasn't really in the market to buy anything, it's always fun to see some interesting toys. If you want to see some limited...
  18. D

FS: Leica M8 / M9 Accessories

RRS Grip sold. Battery and charger still avail.