The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

Anyone using a Nikon 200mm f.2 for close work?

What I am looking for is a better corrected lens for stacking. The problem is that I need af, and most macro-lenses are mf. How is the Sigma 180 macro?
  2. H

8-1 might be ok for me, if not I can add a tube. Would that degrade the results in any way?
  3. H

I am using the Micro Nikkor 200 f4 for stacking together with a Camranger. It works great, but I have started to wonder if the Nikon 200 f.2 could be even sharper. I can not find any information about how this lens performs close up. Have anyone here tried it close? Also, how is the optical...
  4. H

Phase One P30+ H Mount *WELL PRICED* 100mm f2.2 HC Hasselblad 26mm Macro Adapter

Ok, I am sure it is good, but too many actuations for me. Sorry. Henrik
  5. H

Phase One P30+ H Mount *WELL PRICED* 100mm f2.2 HC Hasselblad 26mm Macro Adapter

Hi! How many shots does the 100mm have? Henrik
  6. H

D800 impact - Hasselblad cuts prices 22,9 %

I think all this "death-of -MF-talk" will be good for the used prices of MF. I follow the MF back prices on Ebay closely, and there has been a large lowering of these salesprices the last weeks. Good for all of us!! An IQ180 now sells for less than 25.000$ allmost new. The 22mp backs can be...
  7. H

Batteries and charger for Phase One P25

Or go to alibaba and buy them for 5$ each. You must buy minimum 10.
  8. H

FS/FT Rollei 180/2.8 HFT Converted to Hassel V-Mount

But how do you stop it down? Can it only be used wide open? Henrik
  9. H

FS/FT Rollei 180/2.8 HFT Converted to Hassel V-Mount

Hallo! Can I ask who converted the lens? Did you have any problems with it? Henrik
  10. H

IQ180 vs IQ160

Since you have used both the Leaf 12 and the IQ180, have you tried to compare the image-quality? I have never seen these backs compered. Henrik
  11. H

New Phase One Body Rumors

I use the DF with the Leaf 80 mp. I am very happy with the back. Really the only real big improvement since the 16mp back. The DF is better than I feared, but I would be happy to see something like the Hasselblads true focus. When you shoot with open lenses at 2,8 and focus at he eyes, the...
  12. H

New Phase One Body Rumors

Do you think the AF is too slow or not accurate enough compared to other MF systems? Are you comparing to Hasselblad?
  13. H

HCam-B1 with 80Mpix backs

Is there any way to use these Canon-lenses on a Phase One camera? Is there anyone who make an adapter for this use? The more normal adapter would work the other way around.. Henrik