The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

FS: Lens sale Leica(35mm Cron ASPH, 50mm Cron-DR) + Canon 85mm f1.8

I have some lens need to sale. Let me know if you have any question. 1. Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH (Not 6-bit code). This lens is in used condition with some light missing paint on the barrel. There is some dust in the optic but there is no fungus, haze on optic. There are some minor cleaning...
  2. N

FS: Rolleiflex 45" prism

I would like to sell my Rolleiflex prism. The logo says Rollei Honeywell. This prism has some dings and scratches as in pictures. There are dirts in optical, but not affect the view. There is one issue is if you look from the bottom, you can see a color + white band inside the glass. I guess...
  3. N

FS: Lens Leica 50mm Summicron DR with eyes

I would like to sell my lens Leica 50 mm summicron DR with eyes. The condition of this lens is very good. The barrel is clean and only one 1mm light mark on it. No scratch. There is no haze, fungus on optical. When I bought this from original owner, there was some oil on the blade. I sent it to...
  4. N

FS/FT: Leica M6 TTL

I would like to sell my Leica M6 TTL 0.72. The Leica M6 has serial number is 2497593. The body look decent. There is no scratch at all. The paint is wear at edge and strap lugs. There is still plastic in the bottom plate. I bring the camera to Youxin Ye to have him adjusted the horizontal and...
  5. N

FS: Rolleiflex leather strap + leather hood case + hood Bay II

I have for sale is a leather strap for Rolleiflex, a leather case for hood and a hood bay II (made in China). The leather strap and leather hood case are in good condition as in picture. There are some usage sign but not significant. You can take a look in the picture. The case can be attached...
  6. N

FS: Fuji GW670III in really good condition

Hi, I have just bought a Rolleiflex so I would like to sell my Medium Format Fuji GW670III. There are some signs of used but no major ding, scratch or paint lost. There is some small scratch on build in lens hood. The optical is in excellent condition with no fungus, haze, or scratch at all...
  7. N

FS: Leica M6 TTL Millennium

I would like to sell my Leica M6 TTL Millennium with serial number 134. I had thought for 3 months to decide to buy this camera because of my GAS for a beautiful black paint Leica body. And when I received it, it's so beautiful that I cannot put a roll through it. I have just worried that I will...
  8. N

Leica M6 TTL with leather strap

I would like to sell my Leica M6 TTL with leather strap. The Leica M6 has serial number is 2497593. The body look decent. There is no scratch at all. The paint is wear at edge and strap lugs. There is still plastic in the bottom plate. I've just bring the camera to Youxin Ye to have him adjusted...
  9. N

FS: Leica M3 double stroke in good condition with case

I would like to sell my Leica M3 double stroke with leather case. Leica M3 has serial number 872474. I bought it from original owner and was keep in really good shape compare with its age as you can see in pictures. There is no scratch, dint or nick on top and bottom plate. There are some usage...
  10. N

FS: Leica M7 American Flag + 35mm summicron IV

I would like to sell: 1. One Leica M7 American Flag body. This camera is in excellent condition. There is no scratches or dints at all. Camera still have the plastic on the bottom plate. This camera comes with box and full papers. SN: 28498846. I have just have it replaced with Leavant Black...
  11. N

FS: Leica M6 Black TTL

I am selling a used M6 TTL. I would like to raise fund for a lens so I need to sell this. This camera is used often so the paint is quite wear out on the edge but everything works perfectly. There is still have the plastic cover on the bottom plate. I tried to take picture as detailed as...