The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Grayhand

No picture Visible!

Foom a post in "Fun with the Fuji X__! #6172 And I have the same problem! I have tried Edge, Chrome and Brave under Windows on 3 separate computers. And also Samsungs browser under Android. No success! But on my Mac, then it all looks OK??? So it might be something with the code string I...
  2. Grayhand

The death of the piggy bank

The Hasselblad 100C Digital Back :clap: Ray
  3. Grayhand

Books giveaway

I am cleaning out part of my book shelf as I need more space. It is more or less pathologically impossible for me to trow away a book, so here goes. 3 different small packages of books for free. Almost that is, you have to pay shipping, with is not cheap ins Sweden. I would guess about 30€ per...
  4. Grayhand

CFV50C and 903 SWC?

So, any experience? The 38 lens to wide for the back? Any color shift or other problem? :talk028: No, of course I don't NEED it But what has "need" to do with anything here at GetDPI? Ray
  5. Grayhand

6 lenses for Mamiya 645

I am geting out of 645 for now so I am selling my remaining stuff. Here is the perfect lens kit for the photographer who wants that little extra :) Six lenses in total, from left to right: 30mm 3.5 Zodiak-8 Arsat/Kiev fish eye, as new, with original box and the 4 small lenses included 150€...
  6. Grayhand

FS (EU) Converted Polaroid 110A-100A

A converted Polaroid 110A-100A with a Nikon based lens holder system Comes with 4 lenses and one spar holder so you can mount your own lens, but no bigger than a Copal 0 shutter! Comes with the foloving lenses: 90mm 6.8 Schneider Angulon in Synchro Compur 127 mm, 4.7 Rodenstock, original...
  7. Grayhand

Harblei 45mm 3.5 Tilt/shift lens fom Mamiya 645

Harblei 45mm 3.5 Tilt/shift lens for Mamiya 645. My absolute favorit lens! I was impressed by how good this lens really was when i bought it. In very good shape! If you put focus right it is sharp even at the edges! The lens come with a protective filter, Hoya 82mm Skylight (1B). I have...
  8. Grayhand

New Mamiya AFDlll + 80mm AFD +...

AFDlll. Bought new in 2011. This has been my back up camera for my digital back, but almost never used. Absolute maximum of 1000 ”klicks” so As New! With the 80mm, 2.8 AFD lens and a film magazine, latest model. + 2 new Polaroid backs for the camera + a number of boxes. 990€ I handle...
  9. Grayhand

Goodbye digital back, Hello analog film (for now)

So it is once more time to throw all overboard (almost). I have decided to just shoot analog for the coming two years with regards to my landscape photo. So I am now selling all my 645 Mamiya stuff + the P45+ back. It is not totally without remorse that I do this. But I do it to make things...
  10. Grayhand

For Sale (EU) P45+ and AFD111 and...

I will shoot film for the coming two years, so time to shift some gear around.. First out is a nice P45+ kit including the following items: P45+ This is my third P45 back. I swapped mount from H to M in June 2011, so I then got a brand new back. 9166 ”klicks” om the counter. As new! Comes...
  11. Grayhand

The next step

Ok, when I look trough the photos for the last 6 months I realize that 98% of all my photos is by AFDlll + Hartblei 45mm tilt/shift and P45+. So the next logical step must be a technical camera... I just bought a Fuji X-E1 because I do need a smooth camera to bring with me when I scoot new...
  12. Grayhand

Credo WS 60 or converted IQ160 or?

Some thoughts from the group would be appreciated :talk028: I decided to let the eminent offer to upgrade my P45+ to a IQ260 from my camera dealer to pass me by. The offer expired last week. It would be nice with a "back of my back" that would be useful to some thing more than just check the...
  13. Grayhand

AFDlll, 80mm AFD, 200mm 2.8 APO + converter, 300mm 4.5 APO, 2900 USD

I am rebuilding my RZ-system so some of my Mamiya 645 stuff is redundant. I start with this as a package, later maybe split it up if necessary. One AFDlll with 80mm AFD and a film holder. Bought 2 cameras brand new in 2011 and this has been mostly sitting on my shelf as my spare house. Very...
  14. Grayhand

The Dayi 4x5 camera

I think it is better I start a new thread reporting on my new Dayi 4x5 camera, rather than contaminating the "Fun with Large format" thread. I have for a number of years been looking for a 4x5 camera that suits my mobile analog needs. I started with a Chamonix camera so I could leave my Sinar...
  15. Grayhand

Focusing with tilt

I must admit that I become a bit confused by some of the treads here on this site about focusing regarding tilt and the use of a ground glass. (It might be due to the fact that I am often, and easily confused, according to my son). I have been using manual focusing on different system since...
  16. Grayhand

FS (EU) Converted Polaroid 4x5, as new!

A beautifully converted Polaroid camera, converted by Patrick Putze, US. About one year old (conversion). As new! Takes standard Graflock backs. It comes with a Rodenstock-Yasarex 1:4.7 127 mm in a Prontor shutter for Polaroid pathfinder land Camera 110A, lens and shutter is as new. The...
  17. Grayhand

FS: Three Mamiya 6 and one RZllD

When the wind of change starts to blow through your way of work :eek: I decided to sell of the rest of my Mamiya RZ and 6 cameras. AFDlll is ok for my digital needs and also for 120 film. Most planed film work is 4x5 and 8x10. So... As always, positive to trade. At the moment looking for a...
  18. Grayhand

Mamiya 645 AFDlll and leaf shutter?

I am in the process of converting my P45+ from V-mount to Mamiya 645 to use with a 645 AFDlll. Was planing to keep my RZ67llD to be able to use my leaf shutter lenses in the studio to be able to play more flexible with the light. And to be able to use the bellow for easy macro photo. But I read...
  19. Grayhand

WTT/FS Chamonix 4x5, Mamiya 6 and much more...

So, time to shuffle my stuff around a bit... I am now converting my P45+ from an Hasselblad mount to Mamiya mount. That also means that I have bought a Mamiya 645 AMDlll with a 80 mm 2.8 lens. But that is all I at the moment have for that system. So I am primarily interested in any form of...
  20. Grayhand

From print files to screen?

Hi! I am at the moment starting work on a home page for my photos. My problem is that I only have really worked with print files of my photos. The files is used for exhibitions and a photo book, and working on two new photo books. That means that I have a couple of hundred print files in .tif...