The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Gary Clennan

WTB: Sony Zeiss FE 16-35mm f/4

Hello. If you have one for sale, drop me a PM. Cheers, Gary
  2. Gary Clennan

FS: Leica 90mm f/2 Summicron-M (Black, Mint, 6 Bit, Pre-AA)

Up for sale is a Leica 90mm Summicron-M Pre-AA lens in excellent condition. I have owned this lens for around 3yrs and it has been such a strong, all around performer. Beautiful craftsmanship and one of the classic Mandler designs. It has wonderful bokeh wide open and is very sharp when...
  3. Gary Clennan

FS: Leica 2X Extender ($99 Shipped!)

Up for sale is a Leica 2X Extender. It is in great shape and the glass is pristine. Comes complete with the leather Leica pouch as well. I have been using it with the Leica 180/3.4 APO and it performs very well. Price is in USD. If any Canadians would like to pay via EMT, price will be...
  4. Gary Clennan

FS: Olympus OM Zuiko MC 28mm f/2 lens ($239 Shipped)

Up for sale is an Olympus OM Zuiko MC 28mm f/2 lens. This is the more desirable "silver nose" version. The lens is in extremely good shape. Ever so slight wear on the edge of the aperture ring but otherwise like new. Front/rear elements are both pristine. There is the odd (very minor) bit...
  5. Gary Clennan

FS: Jupiter-3 50mm f/1.5 ltm lens ($219 Shipped!)

Up for sale is a Jupiter-3 50mm f/1.5 Russian lens. It is a Sonnar design (Zeiss copy) which produces nice smooth bokeh and good overall performance. When stopped down past f/5.6 it is quite sharp. The exterior cosmetics show bit of minor wear but nothing major. Front/rear glass elements are...
  6. Gary Clennan

FS: Leica 50mm Summitar f/2 lens ($239 Shipped!)

Up for sale is a Leica 50mm Summitar f/2 lens. This is a classic Leica lens manufactured around 1939. It is a collapsible design which makes it very compact when storing and carrying the camera. This lens produces nice smooth bokeh in general and under the right conditions can give that...
  7. Gary Clennan

WTB: Ricoh GR (latest)

Please PM if you have one for sale. Must be free from the dusty sensor issue that some are reporting. Many thanks! Gary
  8. Gary Clennan

FS: Leica Tele-Elmar 135mm f/4

Up for sale is a Leica Tele-Elmar 135mm f/4 in great shape. This is the "red letter" version which is a bit more rare to find. Glass is very clean - no scratches, scuffs, fungus, cleaning marks, etc. A bit of minor dust inside which doesn't effect images in any way. A very nicely made lens...
  9. Gary Clennan

FS: Zeiss Distagon ZF 35mm f/2 (Nikon Mount)

Up for sale is a ZF35/2 (Version 1) in great shape. Glass is very clean - no scratches, scuffs, fungus, cleaning marks, etc. A very nicely made lens with smooth focusing and snappy aperture clicks. Comes complete with lens, original hood, box, and Zeiss inspection papers. It also comes with...
  10. Gary Clennan

FS: Leica M8

Up for sale is a Leica M8 camera in very good conditon. I have owned it for the past two years and has never once let me down. This camera had new "leather" professionally installed by cameraleather just before I bought it. It is called "black beauty" and it looks superb. The previous owner...
  11. Gary Clennan

FS: UV/IR Filters - Leica / B+W (39/43/52/55/58)

Selling off my Leica UV/IR filters. If you have an M8 - you really should be using these on all of your lenses. I tried to do without but spend countless hours in front of the computer trying to get my colors just right (but never perfect). They are all in great condition with no significant...
  12. Gary Clennan

Recommended 28mm Lens for Landscape?

Hi all. I will likely be looking for a new 28mm lens which will be used primarily for landscape work - typically stopped down a fair bit. A secondary consideration is fairly decent performance when used wide open. Having said that, landscape is my primary use. I am not looking to blow the...
  13. Gary Clennan

Leica 28mm Elmarit M ASPH f/2.8 6 Bit - MINT!

Up for sale is a mint condition Leica Elmarit M ASPH f/2.8 lens. Works flawlessly and has been well taken care of. The focus is nicely damped and has the perfect amount of resistance. This lens is 6 bit coded. Front/rear glass is perfect with no scratches, scuffs, or marks of any kind...
  14. Gary Clennan

FS: Zeiss ZF50MP f/2 Lens (Nikon Mount, ZF.1) MINT!

Zeiss ZF50MP f/2 lens in superb condition. Comes complete with everything as new - box, hood, packaging, inspection card, and Zeiss front/rear caps. I have taken very good care of this lens and the body is in very good condition. Front/rear elements are free from any scuffs, scratches, haze...
  15. Gary Clennan

FS: Zeiss ZF21 f/2.8 Lens (Nikon Mount, ZF.1) MINT!

Zeiss ZF21 f/2.8 lens in superb condition. Comes complete with everything as new - box, hood, packaging, inspection card, and Zeiss front/rear caps. I will also include a Hoya Pro1-D CPL filter (82mm) and a Tiffen UV filter (82mm, brand new). The Hoya filter retails for around $100 and the...
  16. Gary Clennan

FS: Voigtlander 25mm Brightline Viewfinder (Black) and Kipon Macro Focus Helicoid

I bought this VF one year ago new and have now sold the lens which I needed it for. It comes with the box and is in very good condition. I will note that there is one MINOR nick on the front glass. I tried from many different angles but could not get it to show up in pics. Works great, nice...
  17. Gary Clennan

FS: Nikkor 70-300mm VR Lens - MINT!!

Nikkor 70-300mm VR zoom lens for sale in mint condition. Comes complete with box, paperwork, hood, caps, packaging, etc. I bought this lens new and have taken very good care of it. There are no scuffs, scratches, cleaning marks or blemishes whatsoever. A great lens which performs very well...
  18. Gary Clennan

FS: Zeiss ZM35C Lens (Leica Mount, Black) MINT!!

Zeiss ZM35C f/2.8 lens in as new condition. This lens is a great all around performer from wide open to stopped down. It provides quite smooth bokeh wide open and is bitingly sharp stopped down. There are absolutely no blemishes, scratches, scuffs, cleaning marks, etc. Comes complete with...
  19. Gary Clennan

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35mm II f/1.2 Lens - Leica M Mount (MINT)

Up for sale is this ultra fast Voigtlander lens which performs great. It is ideal for low light shooting and is uber sharp stopped down. Used wide open, it has very pleasing bokeh. The lens is in like new condition and does not have any scratches, scuffs, or marks anywhere. I used this on my M8...
  20. Gary Clennan

Where to get Leica lenses coded?

Hi all. Where do you recommend I go to have a few of my Leica lenses coded? Canada preferred but US would also be OK. Many thanks.