The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Mamiya 645 AFDii Focus Problems

If you wear eyeglasses, I have found that the diopter correction is crucial to determine correct focusing using manual focus lenses.
  2. B

Will HK trade collapse?

I am STILL awaiting an eBay order from Apr 13, 2020 - DF/DF+ LI-Ion battery. Estimated delivery Tue, May 05 - Tue, Jun 23 I don't think I will ever receive it...
  3. B

Plans for using Medium Format for the next 12 months?

My niece graduates this year, not certain how that is going to actually work out. We will also probably try various photo shoots. And along with the flora, I will be trying to capture hummingbirds and bees at my house.
  4. B

WTB: RRS L-plate for Phase One 645DF+

Hello, Wanting To Buy - An RRS L-plate for a Phase One 645 DF+ Guessing same fit as Mamiya M645 DF+ ? What other L-plate options are there for this body? Thanks.
  5. B

Do focus screens for M645, M645 1000S, and M645 J fit Phase One M645DF+ ?

Hello, Hope everyone remains safe and well. Anyone know if the focus screens for M645, M645 1000S, and M645 J fit Phase One M645DF+ ?
  6. B

Phase One DF+ critical focus with MF only lenses?

Oh yes, the magnifier is an essential piece of kit for me. Received today. Now I can capture with confidence, as I do on my Mamiya RZ67 Pro II kit.
  7. B

Fun with Nikon Images

I think these are called Shamrocks?, guessing by the leaf pattern, as I know it. We have them in our yard, they grow wild. I have seen 3 different flower variants in our yard, all white, all yellow, and these purple ones you show here. The white flowered ones are same size as these, and bigger...
  8. B

How Can We Help GetDPI Stay Alive

I have loved this site for soo long now. I have learned soo much. I would gladly contribute moentarily, as I don't really have the time required, nor the technical skills to contribute otherwise.
  9. B

Thanks to everyone for the replies and information. I have the Mamiya 645AF Magnifier FD402 on it's way. I have found that the Mamiya Magnifier on my RZ67 kind of fits, but is loose, as it is slightly a bit wider than the M645 view finder. This should work well for me, as I use it in...
  10. B

Hello, Hoping everyone is safe and well. I have recently gotten a Phase One DF+ body. I use it with my Mamiya DM33 digital back, works good. At this time, I only have a few manual focus only M645 lenses. - QUESTION - I was wondering how everyone achieves critical focus with MF only lenses. I...
  11. B

New! Capture One Custom Profiling with Xrite ColorChecker App

I guess this is the current version? https://xritephoto.com/CameraCalibration Click the Support tab to download.
  12. B

fat pixel digital backs

Curious... How is it bad? I have the MAMIYA - SEKOR C 35mm/3.5 N Some way I need to test and look for something?
  13. B

Phase One DF+ selecting spot metering with manual, non electric lenses?

Hello, Anyone else using the DF+ body and manual only lenses? Can you select spot metering function with manual only lenses? I cannot rotate through the selections. I only get one selection. It appears to be "full screen". Unfortunately, I do not have any AF electric lenses to check against. I...
  14. B

Sold to buggz - Phase One 645DF+ (plus) [EU]

Wow, FAST ship! GREAT communications, answered all my newbie questions and concerns. Item received WELL packed. Thanks for a GREAT deal!
  15. B

FS: Phase One 645DF+ (plus) [EU]

Received today AM. Was well packed, thanks for that! Positive feedback for you sir! Already taken a number of photos with my DM33 back. Works great. Now I need to learn this cool body...
  16. B

PURCHASED: Phase One 645 DF+ Li-Ion battery pack and charger.

Update. Just purchased very expen$ive items, sigh, this is hard for a simple hobbyist.... PURCHASED: Phase One 645 DF+ Li-Ion battery pack and charger.
  17. B

Mamiya Remote Control Set, any experiences?

Hello, Hope everyone is doing okay, staying safe, and clean. I was wondering about the Mamiya Remote Control Set. I want to know of anyone who has experiences with it and the AFD/DF+ bodies. I would really like to get a cable to use with the Syrp Genie Mini II - Pan Tilt Kit. Thanks!