The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

WTB: RRS L-plate for Phase One 645DF+

Hello, Wanting To Buy - An RRS L-plate for a Phase One 645 DF+ Guessing same fit as Mamiya M645 DF+ ? What other L-plate options are there for this body? Thanks.
  2. B

Do focus screens for M645, M645 1000S, and M645 J fit Phase One M645DF+ ?

Hello, Hope everyone remains safe and well. Anyone know if the focus screens for M645, M645 1000S, and M645 J fit Phase One M645DF+ ?
  3. B

Phase One DF+ critical focus with MF only lenses?

Hello, Hoping everyone is safe and well. I have recently gotten a Phase One DF+ body. I use it with my Mamiya DM33 digital back, works good. At this time, I only have a few manual focus only M645 lenses. - QUESTION - I was wondering how everyone achieves critical focus with MF only lenses. I...
  4. B

Phase One DF+ selecting spot metering with manual, non electric lenses?

Hello, Anyone else using the DF+ body and manual only lenses? Can you select spot metering function with manual only lenses? I cannot rotate through the selections. I only get one selection. It appears to be "full screen". Unfortunately, I do not have any AF electric lenses to check against. I...
  5. B

PURCHASED: Phase One 645 DF+ Li-Ion battery pack and charger.

Update. Just purchased very expen$ive items, sigh, this is hard for a simple hobbyist.... PURCHASED: Phase One 645 DF+ Li-Ion battery pack and charger.
  6. B

Mamiya Remote Control Set, any experiences?

Hello, Hope everyone is doing okay, staying safe, and clean. I was wondering about the Mamiya Remote Control Set. I want to know of anyone who has experiences with it and the AFD/DF+ bodies. I would really like to get a cable to use with the Syrp Genie Mini II - Pan Tilt Kit. Thanks!
  7. B

Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM II and Fuji GFX50/100 ?

Anyone try a Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM II ? I'd like to know how it performs, and with the Canon 1.4 TC III. Oh, I only have the GFX50R, not the GFX100.
  8. B

Mamiya AFD models and DM33 - which is the latest that can be paired together?

Hello, I am wondering what would the last model of Mamiya AFD that can use the Mamiya DM33 back? I am looking for a body that will work with the manual focus Mamiya 645 lenses, I don't have any Mamiya 645 AF lenses. Thanks.
  9. B

RZ67II(non D) and DM33 - any experiences, tips, etc?

I would like to know if/what expensive adapter, and cables needed to mount and use a DM33 digital back with my existing RZ67II (non D). Thanks!
  10. B

WTB: Sinar pan/tilt head

WTB: Sinar pan/tilt head
  11. B

WTB: The Sinar System Handbook

WTB: The Sinar System Handbook