The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS: NEC PA301W-BK 30" Monitor

Link to specs 415 625 3130, if you have any questions $1250 plus shipping and fees.
  2. A

FS: Phase One IQ180

I am parting ways with my beloved IQ180. It has 9196 on the frame counter and is in excellent shape. Used mostly on a Cambo rig (which will also be up for sale soon). Bought it from Steve Hendrix at CI when they first were released. Not currently under warrantee. Firmware is a little behind...
  3. A

C1 7.0.1 failing to process IQ180 files

I am having an issue with C1 7.0.1 and was wondering if anyone else has seen the same. I am on C1 7.0.1 on OS X 10.8.2 with IQ180 (fw 3.00.19). RAW file can be found here http://alan-george.com/tmp/IQ180_6205.eip I get the following error.. This is happening for about 50% of the images...
  4. A

WTB: Mamiya 55-110mm AF

$600??
  5. A

C1 and Mountain Lion??

Anyone give this a go yet? Working or no working?
  6. A

IQ180 and USB3?

I'm guessing this is not working??? I got an new MacBook Pro and plugged in the USB3 and C1 doesn't see it. Looks like it is charging the battery though:) Any clue when this will work?
  7. A

10 Photographers You Should Ignore

Thought this was pretty funny.... 10 Photographers You Should Ignore | Raw File | Wired.com Couple of them stung a bit (Shore and Soth).
  8. A

FS: Cambo Schneider Digitar 72mm

In like new condition with original box. I have a 55mm and 90mm and the 72 is sitting idle. Needs a good home:) Asking: $2800 If interested, I can post some pics, let me know. Feel free to contact me at 415 625 3130 if you have any questions. New: $3499 ->...
  9. A

Restrictions to Photography

Next time, tell them you have the right to take photos from public property and you will not delete anything. Then ask them if you are free to go, if they say no, then you've probably got good cause for a false arrest action. Know your rights, don't let meat heads like these erode them...
  10. A

WTB: Mamiya AFD III Body

Must be in excellent shape. I will paypal for $1350 including shipping. Or make me an offer:) Thx! Alan W George
  11. A

FS:Cambo Schneider Digitar 47 mm w/centerfilter

Selling my Cambo WDS-556 Schneider 47mm XL f/5.6 Apo-Digitar Lenspanel w/centerfilter. In excellent condition. Buyer responsible for shipping. $2450 Ebay reference (member since 2002, 124 positive feedbacks, 0 negative): http://myworld.ebay.com/alan_george/ Feel free to contact, 415 625 3130.
  12. A

ICC Comparison: IQ180 vs. P65+

Interesting, I'm not sure what you can conclude from this, but it seems the P65+ has a wider (in most areas) response gamut than the IQ180. (Daylight profiles compared).
  13. A

WTB: Center Filter for Schneider 47mm

This one Thanks, -alan
  14. A

Dual sided glossy paper for book making...

Any recommendations... Thanks!