The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

WTB: Leica X-U

Looking for a Leica X-U for an upcoming trip. Please let me know if you have one that you are thinking about selling, thank you.
  2. M

Leica MP (0.72x Chrome) - Sale or trade towards M9P

Hi I have a Leica MP in Chrome with a 0.72x viewfinder in excellent condition. Looking to sell for USD 3,200 or trade towards a M9P. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
  3. M

Nikon Coolscan 9000ED

bump
  4. M

Nikon Coolscan 9000ED

Bump to the top
  5. M

FS: Leica M9 with accessories (black)

Tempting but will need to sell some of my stuff first haha. Bump for you.
  6. M

Nikon Coolscan 9000ED

Bump
  7. M

Nikon Coolscan 9000ED

Nikon Coolscan 9000ED scanner. Great condition and works perfectly. I bought it used thinking I would shoot a lot more medium format, but just not shooting much nowadays. Comes with: All original holders plus the 120MM glass holder 869G (~$275 value), Firewire 800 cable. Thanks for the...
  8. M

Rolleiflex 2.8F TLR

Great condition. One little ding on the right side near the flash connector, does not effect the camera at all. Otherwise it looks great and works perfectly. Comes w/ Heliopan filter for the shooting lens and a UV filter for the viewing lens. Also has the diffuser for the selenium. The...
  9. M

Rolleiflex 2.8F

TTT
  10. M

Rolleiflex 2.8F

Bump.
  11. M

LNIB Leica M 35/1.4 FLE-Never used.

People would've killed for the FLE half a year ago. WTF happened?
  12. M

MP + 35/1.4 FLE

Bump.
  13. M

Rolleiflex 2.8F

Bump. $1750.
  14. M

Rolleiflex 2.8F

Bump.
  15. M

Rolleiflex 2.8F

Great condition. One little ding on the right side near the flash connector, does not effect the camera at all. Otherwise it looks great and works perfectly. Comes w/ Heliopan filter for the shooting lens and a UV filter for the viewing lens. Also has the diffuser for the selenium. The...
  16. M

WTB: Compact binoculars

Bought.
  17. M

WTB: Compact binoculars

Looking for a pair of 8x20 compact binoculars. Need them by Thursday in NYC so if you have one you're looking to sell please let me know. Models interested include: Zeiss Victory Compact Nikon Premier LX L Leica Ultravid Thanks!
  18. M

MP + 35/1.4 FLE

Bump. Price reduced to $7800.
  19. M

MP + 35/1.4 FLE

I am looking to sell my chrome MP and 35/1.4 FLE. $8000 for the set. Shipping to CONUS and paypal included. Please email any questions. Thank you for looking. MP includes everything and looks brand new. 35/1.4 I bought used and the previous owner didn't treat it that well, so there are...