The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Fujifilm GFX100 Pixelshift Firmware is out

Does the Pixel Shift work with flash?
  2. F

Carl Zeiss N-Planar 85/1.4 converted for Canon

For sale is a Carl Zeiss Planar 85/1.4 converted by Conurus in Canada for Canon EOS. Great working condition. Price is 1600 Euro, located in Vienna, Austria. PM or [email protected]
  3. F

FS: Sinar Hy6-eMotion75LV-R

I am selling a used but perfectly working Sinar Hy6 camera with Sinar eMotion75LV digital back (2nd version with better noise performance) with 33 MPs and revolving adapter for a quick change from landscape to portrait orientation. Come with 5 batteries, 2 Firewire cables, 2 chargers and a self...
  4. F

FS: Rollei Hy6 + lenses + accessories (also 6000 series)

now on ebay: http://www.ebay.at/sch/felipe8282/m.html?item=182322655652&hash=item2a7346f1a4%3Ag%3A8iQAAOSw44BYCQoP&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
  5. F

FS: Rollei Hy6 + lenses + accessories (also 6000 series)

Hi, i am selling my Sinar Hy6 gear: - Sinar Hy6 camera with Sinar eMotion 75 LV v.2 (with larger screen and better noise performance) and revolving adapter, 5 batteries etc.... - Schneider AF 80mm lens - Schneider 40mm PQ lens - Schneider AFD 50mm PQS lens - Zeiss 120mm Macro lens - 90° finder...
  6. F

Best medium format lenses ...

My vote goes for one of the Schneider for Rollei lenses, the 50 and 80mm AFD lenses are fantastic, the 150 and 180mm also. I haven´t used the 90 and 150mm Macros yet but i am sure these are as sharp as it gets.
  7. F

DHW - Rolleiflex Hy6 Version 2

Did you set the e75LV in Hy6 mode? I once forgot to switch it back from x-sync mode.
  8. F

FS: Schneider-Kreuznach Tele-Xenar 180/2.8 HFT PQ for Rollei 6000/Hy6/Leaf AFi

now on ebay: http://www.ebay.at/itm/181000675541?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  9. F

Carl Zeiss PC-Distagon 35/2.8 Shift lens for Contax/Yashica

now on ebay: http://www.ebay.at/itm/181000682059?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  10. F

Sinar eMotion 75 - any infos appreciated

The only battery i had problems getting out of my Sinar DB was an original Sinar battery.
  11. F

FS: Sinar eMotion 54LV Digital Back

No sorry, back was sold.
  12. F

Carl Zeiss PC-Distagon 35/2.8 Shift lens for Contax/Yashica

I am selling a Carl Zeiss PC-Distagon 35/2.8 Shift lens for Contax/Yashica. The lens is working fine, there is a mark in the coating of the front lens, should not have an impact on image quality. No fungus, no haze. Comes with front and rear caps. I am located in Vienna, Austria. Price: 950...
  13. F

Carl Zeiss Planar 85/1.4 for Contax/Yashica

I am selling a Carl Zeiss Planar 85/1.4 for Contax/Yashica. The lens is working fine, there is a mark in the coating of the front lens, should not have an impact on image quality. No fungus, no haze. I am located in Vienna, Austria. Price: 480 Euros + PayPal fee (shipping included). Some...
  14. F

FS: Schneider-Kreuznach Tele-Xenar 180/2.8 HFT PQ for Rollei 6000/Hy6/Leaf AFi

I am selling a Schneider-Kreuznach Tele-Xenar 180/2.8 HFT PQ for Rollei 6000/Hy6/Leaf AFi. The glass is clean, no fungus, no scratches, perfect coating. The barrel shows some signs of usage, focus is smooth, perfect using condition. Comes with front and rear caps. I am located in Vienna...
  15. F

Mamiya Leaf introduces the new Leaf CREDO

Why no Hy6/Afi support but the discontinued Contax 645 fully supported? WTF?
  16. F

Anybody ever gone back to 35mm after MFD?

Hi, i just want to ask if anybody ever went back to a 35mm digital camera after owning and using a digital medium format camera for some time? Did you regret it and what was the reason that you no longer use MFD? Did you regret selling your medium format gear? Philipp
  17. F

Hassy 110mm f2 planar on digital back

Fred, here is another one at f2 (had to look really hard to find images shot at f2):
  18. F

Yes, Carsten self portrait, you might have already seen it on other fora. Martin, no this was with my old 54LV, but the 75LV is serving me well, a worthy upgrade.
  19. F

from the 110/2 at f2 in Rollei mount: