The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Fun with black and white (aka real photography :)

Now, we have the achromatic 260, achromatic +, and leica monochrome. The elite film Aficionados still exist. It is about time to have a thread dedicated to black and white photography including cameras, software, filters, conversions, printing , etc. Show us when you got and lets learn from each...
  2. A

Linhof service in US!!

I bought the new 3D linhof head which I liked, I also have the arca cube as well. I packed both in my checkd-in bag on my way to Vegas few months ago. To be short and to the point, both heads were mishandled by TSA when they repacked the bag and both heads had few bends. Arca head was serviced...
  3. A

Linhof technika lens boards to Arca M?

Is there an adapter to allow the lenses mounted on linhof technika board to fit on arca swiss M line? Amr
  4. A

Digital infraRed!

Hi All I figured it is time to have a thread about digital IR. I have been playing around with different IR options. I started with converted Nikon cameras, the latest is the full spectrum D800. My favorite is the full spectrum leaf, I started with 33 and now I have the Credo 80mp full...
  5. A

Medium format travel photography.

My name is Amr and I am a Gear-a-holic.:bugeyes: I am going to Paris for thanksgiving and , as always, the question of what gear to take comes up. this trip, I am planning to take all medium format gear and leica M9 and monochrome. I am curious to know what the medium format shooters take with...