The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Z

FS Voigtlander Ver 2 Nokton 35mm f1.2

Like new with no visible wear. It will come with box and Voigtlander LH-8 hood. $920 shipped to conusa. I can accept credit card +3%. Call or text 415299019seven if you have any questions. I can email pictures.
  2. Z

FS: Fuji Fujifilm X pro-1 XF 60MM F/2.4 R Macro xpro1

Bought this lens new from an authorized dealer. Used only a few times. Looks like new. Box, manual, hood, lens caps included of course. FTF is welcome if youre local to San Francisco. I can take credit cards or Paypal. Price is shipped and all fees to CONuSA only. 415/2990197 $600 shipped
  3. Z

FS Carl Zeiss ZM Biogon 25mm f2.8 with CZ hood

Im parting out with my Carl Zeiss 25mm f2.8 in M-mount. It will come with Carl Zeiss Hood. All boxes and manuals included. I am asking $950 shipped in CONUSA. I can accept credit cards and prefer not to use paypal. My phone number is 415/2990197. I have the same username in FM and Ebay for...
  4. Z

Like new Leica M8 upgraded sapphire LCD and shutter with grip

$2700 shipped and paypalled. USPS priority to Conusa Extremely low 1350 actuations and counting. This particular M8 has an upgraded M8.2 shutter and sapphire LCD screen done by the factory. Looks like new. Works like new with no known issue. It will come with the outer box, inner box and...
  5. Z

FS Voigtlander Nokton 35mm F1.4 MC Classic

Like new condition. I bought this off of FM a few months ago. Not a bad lens for its price and capabilities. Call me if you have any questions at 415/2990197.
  6. Z

FS: Zeiss Biogon ZM 25mm f2.8

Super condition. 9++. Box and manual for the lens is included. Round vented hood is also included but no box for the hood. Black color. Glass and body is very clean. Will take photos this weekend if needed. $950 paypalled and shipped USPS Priority Conusa.
  7. Z

WTS Leica m8 or m8.2 and filters

Call me at 415/299-0197 for a quicker response This time around I really need to sell either my m8.2 or my m8. This M8.2 has less than 5k clicks. There is an imperfection just on top of the Leica logo. Some brassing can also be noted on the top edge corner near the viewfinder. The brassing...
  8. Z

WTS/WTT Leica 35mm Summilux, 50mm Summicron, filters, grip

I will ship on my dime USPS Priority to Conusa. You pay paypal fees or I will accept paypal gift, or paypal check. Call me for faster response 415/2990197 Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH E46 version 1 Body and glass is perfect. One tab on the hood is broke but the hood attaches with no problems. 6...
  9. Z

WTB Leica M9 in black

As the title says, WTB Leica m9 in black color. It has to be in good to excellent condition. Under 6K please. Shutter count <10k. Original box is a must.
  10. Z

Leica M8.2, M6 TTL, Elmarit 28, Summilux 35, Grip, Nokton 35 1.2 ver 2, SF20

Leica M8.2. Asking $3500 shipped and paypaled. 5200 actuations. In excellent condition. There is a tiny blemish on top of the leica logo. Box, grip included, manuals, Leica battery and charger. Rangefinder focus is on the dot and the sensor is very clean. Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH Version...
  11. Z

WTT Leica M8.2 Black

I need a Chrome M8.2. Ok, more like I want a chrome M8.2. Wanna trade? Mine is in almost perfect condition so yours need to be as well. Last I checked, my shutter count is under 5K but I will double check before finalizing any transaction. Box, manual, front cover, 1 leica battery and...
  12. Z

FS Leica M8, Leica M grip, Zeiss Biogon 25mm, SF20 flash

My wife's M8 is super clean with very minimal sign of use. The top plate looks clean and shows no scratches. The camera does not have any issues whatsoever. The LCD has a plastic cover that I don't want to remove but the screen looks perfect beneath. It has only 3,058 shutter actuations. It...
  13. Z

FS Voigtlander Nokton 35mm F1.4 and Canon 430EX Flash

Canon 430EX flash. Good condition. Missing mini-stand. It will come with box, manual and soft pouch. $200 net to me shipped USPS Priority Conusa. Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.4. Excellent condition. Glass and body is clean. It will come with box, vented hood, rear cap only. The front...
  14. Z

FS Leica Elmarit 28mm f2.8 Version 4 pre-ASPH

Lens glass has no scratches. Body looks perfect. Although focus ring is not as smooth as it used to be. Price reflects that. Have it CLA'd for $200 if you want but it never bothered me since it still took great pictures. It will come with box, leather pouch, square vented hood and hood cap, and...
  15. Z

FS Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.1 M-mount

Clean glass. Some faint marks on the barrel but not bad. You need to look for it to notice it. It will come with box, manual, vented hood, regular hood, front cap. I lost the back cap. $850 shipped CONUSA. If you pay by paypal, you eat the fees. I can also accept bank wires.
  16. Z

Soft release for M8.2 is different than M8

I thought that the thread for the shutter button would be the same for M8, M8.2 and M9. My mini bug that fits perfectly on my M8 doesn't fit my M8.2. Does anyone else have this problem?
  17. Z

WTT Zeiss Biogon 25mm 2.8

I have a silver one in excellent condition with hood that is pictured. This metal 25/28 hood is hard to find and somewhat rare. I want to trade for the same lens in BLACK color. With or without a hood. We both pay for our own shipping. Your lens need to be in excellent condition as well...
  18. Z

FS Leica M8

FS Leica M8 in excellent condition. Some brassing shows on the top and bottom plate but no nicks or paint chips. Overall in great condition. I bought this earlier this year and the original owner told me it has 15k actuations. I have since used it maybe 2k more actuations. The LCD screen is free...
  19. Z

FS Canon 5d mkii 24-70 Leica m8.2 Elmarit 21 Elmarit 28 Summarit 50 voigtlander 50

Canon 5d mkii, Canon 24-70 f2.8, leica m8.2 body, leica Elmarit 28 f2.8, leica Elmarit 21 f2.8, leica Summarit 50 2.5, Voigtlander Nokton 50 f1.1 I would also like to trade for an M9 My number is 415/2990197. Items are located in San Francisco Bay Area. My user name in Fred Miranda and...