The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

WTT 64gb White ipad2 for a canon TS lens

Hi, I have a 64gb ipad2 in great condition. I am looking for a canon tilt shift lens. a 90mm would be preferred but I could live with any one. Tell me what you got and what i have to add.
  2. C

WTT Apple mac mini server 1tb for a canon L lens

Hi i have a unibody mac mini server. it is 2.66ghz with 2x 500gb hdd. looks and works as new. I am looking for a canon L lens, preferably the 100mmL IS macro. but also interested in others. let me know what you got, maybe we can make a deal. PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks
  3. C

WTT Canon 100mm USM 2.8 Macro + ? for L version

Hi, i have a Canon 100mm F2.8 macro lens in PERFECT condition, that i want to trade for the L version. Let me know what you want in trade, I have a 8gb eyefi pro x2 card, RRS L bracket for 5dmark2. or whatever. PM me or email to [email protected] Thanks
  4. C

WTT Leica M8 with zeiss 35mm f2 for good canon glass

Hi, i have a leica m8 and a zeiss 35mm f2 lens and some small accessories such as lady bug shutter button, thumbs up, etc. that i would trade for some good canon lenses. Give me an offer what you got, i might be looking for that. L prefered, and no ef-s. My zeiss lens is in perfect condition...
  5. C

WTT Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 + Canon LTM 50mm f1.2 for 35mm Summicron

my zeiss lens is pretty much new, i have box and everything. (great lens) my canon looks pretty good, i bought it and maybe took 20 pictures with it. its big. I can post pics if anyone interested. I would like a modern 35mm cron.
  6. C

WTT my Fuji X100 for you canon slr (maybe nikon)

I have a x100 in beautiful condition that i would like to trade for your canon 60d, 7d or 5d (or simular nikon) Would be cool if you also had a lens. Let me know what you got! You can email me [email protected]
  7. C

Wanted. Zeiss hood for 50mm/35mm AND 43mm uv/ir filter

Hi, i want to buy a hood for my zeiss 35mm f2 biogon and also a uv/ir filter. Same hood fits on 50mm planar. If you have any of the items let me know.
  8. C

WTB Zeiss 35mm f/2 Biogon ZM

Pm me what u got. Prefer black.
  9. C

WTB/trade zeiss 50mm planar or Sonnar zm

Hi, i am looking for a good deal on a nice zeiss 50mm f2 or 1.4 lens for leica. Pm me what you got. Also interested in trade for my canon 50mm f1.2 ltm +$ I have good feedback on ebay. Thanks
  10. C

WTT My Martin J40 for your great leica lens

J40 is in great condition with a very nice case that was upgraded at purchase. I am in South Dakota and would prefer local because guitar is big box. List price on Martin is 4500. its about 6 years old. and nothing wrong with it. Offers please!
  11. C

Is e55 lens filter proprietary to leica or does it also fit 50mm canon LTM

Hi, i am looking for a UV/IR filter for my Canon LTM lens, and i see a Leica e55 on ebay. My canon lens is 55MM and i currently have a B&W haze/uv filter on it, but that doesn't help for the m8 problem. Will the Leica e55 filter fit on my lens? thanks
  12. C

WTB 55mm UV/IR filter

Hi, i am looking for a 55mm UV/IR filter. The lens i will be using it on is a 50mm canon f1.2 LTM. the reason i need one is because my camera is a leica m8. PM me.
  13. C

WTB Leica M8

Hi, i want a good deal on a nice leica m8. Pm me on your good deal :)