The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Cooler

[FS] Zeiss 21mm f2.8 ZF with sony A bayonet adapter

Selling my Zeiss 21mm f2.8 ZF (original Nikon F is included also) with sony A bayonet with a chip, anti-shake system on sony A works perfectly. I find this lens one of the best for landscape, architectural and interior photography. All photos recently taken only on this lens. It was never...
  2. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Wow! I was many times there, but your photo has impressed me! :thumbup:
  3. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Yep, I also played with A99II, really promising camera, much better, then i expected. Maybe i will buy it in few years to my A850 :) After photokina i decided, that my next lens will be loxia 21/2.8 + A7rII, its so compact and lightweight, want to exchange my zeiss...
  4. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Oh, i was planning to go there tomorrow, but if i cant get any photos on my card, dont know then. Do you think it make sense to go there? Anything really interesting? ps. what a photographer am i if asking such a question, decided to go today)) So if you still here in...
  5. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Hi Pegelli, What do you think about E20/2.8? Planning to buy it too, but im not sure whether to buy sigma or this sony.
  6. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Sony A6000 + Zeiss 55mm f1.8 Together by Bogdan Kulyk, on Flickr
  7. Cooler

Zeiss ZM 50mm C Sonnar 1.5 + leica M to sony E mount macro tube

ebay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/222228682267?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  8. Cooler

800 euro + shipping and paypal fee
  9. Cooler

850 euro + shipping and paypal fee
  10. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Sony A850 + Zeiss 21mm Salute in Cologne by Bogdan Kulyk, on Flickr
  11. Cooler

Leica M Lens to Sony NEX E Mount Adapter with Macro Tube is sold
  12. Cooler

Zeiss ZM 50mm C Sonnar 1.5 Selling my Zeiss ZM 50mm C Sonnar 1.5 lens with the Zeiss original hood and a Kenko filter (i was using it with filter from the beginning). The lens in perfect condition, no dust\fungus etc inside or damages\scratches outside. I really cared about this little lovely...
  13. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Sony A6000 + Zeiss 50mm f1.5 ZM the F R O G by Bogdan Kulyk, on Flickr
  14. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Sony A850 + Zeiss 21mm Spain, Tenerife by Bogdan Kulyk, on Flickr
  15. Cooler

FS: Minolta 35mm f2.0 RS2 Sony A-Mount lens

Selling really great and rare lens Minolta 35mm f2.0 RS2, this is the last and the best version of minoltas 35mm. Very smooth bokeh with 3D effect. Selling it, because i use nex + ZM lenses most of the time and dont want to keep so beautiful lens just on shelf. Lens is in great shape, no...
  16. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Sony A6000 + Zeiss 50mm f1.5 ZM @ 2.8 Lily by Bogdan Kulyk, on Flickr
  17. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Sony A850 + Zeiss 21mm f2.8@f8 Walking Gorilla by Bogdan Kulyk, on Flickr
  18. Cooler

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Sony A850 + Zeiss 135mm [email protected] Ukrainian nymph by Bogdan Kulyk, on Flickr