The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH 6 bit coded

I'm selling my Black 50mm asph Summilux f 1.4 which is of course 6 bit coded and in pristine condition. Barely used lens. Comes with pouch, box, lens caps front and back and it's original papers all like new. Love this lens but I have to sell to fund some house hold purchases. No marks anywhere...
  2. M

FS:Leica X2 Black with Grip

Selling my Leica X2 in excellent condition with the grip from Leica too. Everything is like new and comes with box and papers.The package also comes with Lightroom 3 as I never downloaded it. This camera takes great pictures and I have used it very sparingly. $750 Thanks.
  3. M

FS:Leica M9-P Silver Pristine

Selling my Leica M9-P which I have handled with the utmost care. Not a single mark anywhere. Comes with everything like new, box, papers, charger etc. And an extra Leica battery too. Will throw in the chrome Thumbs Up with box. Original sensor, no issues whatsoever. I'm the second owner of this...
  4. M

Leica Magnifier 1.25x LIKE NEW

Selling my Leica magnifier 1.25x which is hardly used. It's almost brand new and it comes with its box, papers, and leather pouch. $200 to me. PayPal only.
  5. M

Anyone used a 28mm 1.9 Ultron Voightlander with their M9?

Was considering getting this as the Elmarit 28mm Asph seems a bit expensive for me at this point.. My concern was how much of it juts out of the viewfinder? Any focus issues? Also is the chrome one a lot heavier than a black one? Thanks!
  6. M

WTB:Leica 28mm Elmarit 2.8 asph

If you have one in mint condition please contact me Thanks!
  7. M

Leica X2 or Ricoh GR

Haven't posted in ages but have been reading this forum very often. So I have an X2 which I'm selling and was thinking whether I should buy a Ricoh GR instead. Has anyone used both cameras and has any thoughts about the advantages of one over the other? Other than the lens focal length. Though...
  8. M

NIKON V1 Silent shutter

Hi everyone! I recently bought a V1 to use for silent shooting at my kids school plays etc but for the life of me can't seem to figure out how to SILENT the shutter!! Have been through the menu numerous times (must be missing something!) and forums to see if anyone posted that but couldn't find...
  9. M

FT: 50mmChrome Summilux 1.4 Asph for Black

If you have one in MINT condition please contact me as I would like to trade mine in for a black version. My lens comes with everything as in box, papers, pouch. Glass is perfect with no issues. I just need the lighter version. Thanks
  10. M

Nikon V1 question

What camera strap are you all using for the Nikon V1? Need to get one... Thanks
  11. M

WTB: B+W 007 Mrc filter 46mm

If you have a mint one for sale please pm me. Thanks
  12. M

ND Filter on Summilux 50 v3

I just bought a 50mm Summilux pre asph E46 and will use it on a M9. My question is, if i want to shoot it wide open on a bright sunny day (of which there are plenty here in Texas!) which filter do you recommend? I looked online and B&H has the B+W 0.6 and 0.9 but I wasn't sure which to get out...
  13. M

M9?

I regret selling my M9 earlier as the pictures I took from it are equal to none. As much as I like my X2 I miss having a full frame camera. And so the hunt for a used M9 begins.. My previous M9 was bought from a friend so I wasn't worried about what I should be careful about but this time...
  14. M

LEICA X2 BLACK MINT

My black X2 is in MINT condition and comes with everything in the original box. It's been very gently used and will include the Lightroom Software which I never downloaded. That alone is worth $200. Also includes my original receipt from pop flash photo and a unused warranty that you can fill...
  15. M

Flickr question

I had a question about Flickr and Moderators if this is the wrong place to ask please direct me to the right place :) Recently, a friend was able to download a picture of mine off of Flickr and I was wondering if there was a way to secure my pics on Flickr from anyone randomly doing this. I...
  16. M

Another printing question

Where can i get some black and whites printed that will give a gallery photograph look? Not sure if i'm using the right terms to describe this... but i wanted to have some of my black and white work printed on a really nice paper that will give a professional look i guess? Thanks in advance!
  17. M

Fuji XE-1 or NEX 6

Both these new cameras look really interesting and based on the few reviews out there which out of the two would you choose and why? Thanks in advance!
  18. M

WTB: Fuji X 35mm lens

If anyone has one in mint condition that they'd like to sell please let me know. Thanks!
  19. M

Would you sell your Leica X2 to fund...

Would you sell your Leica X2 to fund a Fuji XE1 and its kit zoom? I really do like my X2 but feel that the Fuji XE1 and its lens line up seems very tempting. With the X2 I'm stuck with the 35mm pov and moving on to Fuji means more flexibility. Would you say that the Fuji has as good an IQ if...
  20. M

FS: Olympus XZ1 mint

Up for sale is a Olympus XZ1 black color camera with the f1.8 retractable lens and lens cap, box, manual, cables, charger etc, everything that comes with a brand new camera. Everything is in MINT condition as I take care of my stuff. Also included in the price is the original Olympus black...