The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. DDudenbostel

FS:FT Mint- Hasselblad 350mm Tele Tessar CF w/case

I'm shuffling gear and retiring and want to sell or trade my Mint- Hasselblad Tele Tessar 350mm CF. It's in stunning shape as you can see. I'm not the first owner but I hasn't been used enough to wear the finish on the bayonet mount. Glass is pristine and there are no dings, scratches or marks...
  2. DDudenbostel

Focusingscreen.com Df screen experience

Like many of you I've not been thrilled with the stock screen of my Df and D800. The D800 isn't such an issue since I use AF lenses most of the time but with my Df I'm primarily using manual focus lenses. I happened to check Nikon Rumors and saw that focusing screen.com is making several...
  3. DDudenbostel

FS Canon 10-22mm mint

I have not posted for sale on this forum before but if you need references my paypal feedback is 100% and have sold may items on RFF and Large format forum. My ebay name is speranza and have sold a 200 f1.8 canon, 300 2.8 canon, Master Technika, Baby Deardorff, Leica gear and many other...
  4. DDudenbostel

Any experience with D800 + Nikkor & Leica PC/PA lenses

Anyone have experience with any of the Nikon 35 PC and 28 PC lenses on the D800? Also wondering how the Leica R 35 PS and 28 PC would work? Any other makers of PC lenses for Nikon? Thanks Don
  5. DDudenbostel

Your thoughts on which raw converter for D800

I finally decided to pull the trigger on a new D800 today and got lucky and found one in stock. I've been a Canon convert since the 1Ds and in the past couple of years a Hasselblad shooter. For the Canons I liked Photoshop ACR and had not upgraded since CS4. For the Hasselblad I use Phocus which...
  6. DDudenbostel

? Nikon AF-d 24 f2.8 35 f2 50 1.8 on D800???

I'm considering a D800 with the main consideration a smaller size and weight kit. I'm a commercial and documentary photographer and have been dragging a large roll around case with canon equipment and a equally heavy case of Hasselblad digital gear plus lighting and misc goodies. When shooting...
  7. DDudenbostel

Lens recommendation for APSC

Last year I picked up a D3100 for a small light weight vacation camera. Its a great size, weight and has good performance for my needs. I'm a commercial photographer and use Hasselblad digital and FF Canon in my work so I'm very accustomed to fine glass. This is the problem, my expectations...
  8. DDudenbostel

Sensor problems G3

I was shooting with my new less than a week old G3 this week testing how my M mount Leica and Zeiss lenses worked on it. I did an initial test Saturday and another more thorough test yesterday (8/10). I noticed a lack of sharpness with all my lenses at the edges whether open or stopped down...