The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. X

WTB: Schneider Apo Digitar HM 28XL & digitar 120asph & 60xl & 210mm Lens

Hi I am looking for Schneider Apo Digitar HM 28XL,60xl,120asph,180mm,210mm digitar lenses.If you wanna sell them,pls give me a PM. Thanks so much.
  2. X

WTB: Alpa Apo helvetar & HR Digaron lens

HI, I wanna look for some alpa lens. If you have one or more lenses to sell,Pls send me a PM. Thx
  3. X

WTB: Schneider Apo Digitar HM 28XL & 210mm Lens

Hi I am looking for Schneider Apo Digitar HM 28XL & 210mm Lens.If you wanna sell them,pls give me a PM. Thanks so much.
  4. X

WTB: Rollei Zeiss 110mm f/2.0 Planar PQ Lens

Hi all, I’m looking for Rollei hft planar 110mm lens.If you wanna sell the lens,pls send me a PM. Thx
  5. X

WTB: Alpa HR 40mm & 50mm and Alpa TC

HI, I want some alpa hr lenses and tc camera,if you have one and want to sell. Pls PM. Thx :D:D:D:D
  6. X

WTB:Alpa Phase MA645 adapter

WTB:Alpa Phase MA645 adapter Thx
  7. X

WTB:Alpa apo helvetar 60mm/120mm & Alpagon HR50

WTB:Alpa apo helvetar 60mm/120mm & Alpagon HR50 Thanks
  8. X

WTB: Schneider Fine Art XXL Lens

Hi, I am looking for Schneider Fine Art XXL Lens. If you have one of them and want to sell it,pls send me pm. THANKS.
  9. X

WTB: Linhof techno & Alpa TC

Hi, I am looking for Linhof techno & Alpa TC. If you have one of them and want to sell it,pls send me pm. THANKS.
  10. X

WTB:Leica S-Adapter C for Contax 645 Lenses

Searching for Leica S-C Adapter for Contax 645 Lenses. Thanks.
  11. X

WTB:Alpa max or Arca RM3D/RM3DI

Hi, Im looking to buy Alpa max or Arca RM3D/RM3DI. If you have a spare one laying around that you wish to sell, let me know! Thanks!
  12. X

WTB: Leica S- Adapter C (for Contax645 Lens)

I would like to buy a Leica S-Adapter Contax645. If you have one that is for sale, please PM. Thank you.
  13. X

WTB:Image bank for my imacon digital back

I am looking for Image bank for my imacon digital back. If you have one selling or you know where I can buy,Pls PM. Thanks
  14. X

WTB: Imacon or Kodak scanner

Looking for an Imacon 848 or Kodak Scanner (Creo II or III). Please contact me if you are selling one of these! Sincerely Thanks Huang.C
  15. X

WTB: Pentax 645D

Hi I'm looking for Pentax 645d. If you have one to sell please contact me. Thank you. HUang.C
  16. X

WTB:Kodak Aero Ektar/schneider xenotar/Taylor-Hobson

Want to buy: 1.Taylor-Hobson Cooke anastigmat Speedic Lens Taylor-Hobson Series X 197mm f2.5 2.Kodak Aero-Ektar 178mm f2.5(308/2.5) 3.schneider xenotar 150mm2.8. Please send me PM if you have one selling. HUang.C Best
  17. X

WTB:JOBO ATL-1500

Hi,:D I am looking for JOBO ATL-1500. please contact me if you are selling one. Thanks Huang.C
  18. X

WTB: Ratoc fr1sx

Hi, I am looking for Ratoc fr1sx for my minolta scanner. please contact me if you are selling one of them. Thanks Huang.C
  19. X

WTB: Exakta 66 & JOBO&Contax 645 lens&IQ Smart

Hi, I am looking for Exakta 66 (80/2.8 MF Xenotar) & JOBO ATL-1500,Contax 645 lens(45-90/4.5,120/4,350/4) & Alpa 12tc and 180mm,23mm,35mm lens & Kodak IQ Smart 2 or 3 scanner. please contact me if you are selling one of them. Thanks Huang.C
  20. X

WTB:ALPA Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 4.0/35mm

I have bought 35 from vonalpen but my friend need one too. please contact me if you are selling one. also need alpa 23 lens thx Regards Huang.C