The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

A7rII Sony A Mount. Include Sigma, Tamron, Minolta

How will the Sony 135 mm 1.8 A work on the A7RII And what adapter will be best?
  2. W

Contax 645 with P65+ and 6 lenses +++

Contax 645 body with 80 mm and winder and AE prism and film back condition 9/10 Contax 645 body with winder and AE prism and film back condition 7/10 Phase One P65+ accut. 1538 condition 10/10 Contax 35 mm condition 9/10 Contax 45-90 mm...
  3. W

FS: Cambo WRS-4000 Anniversary Edition Technical Camera Kit

Realy want to buy this, but I have a P65+ and I have heard that the 28mm is no good with this back!!?? Do you want to sell it without that lens?
  4. W

Stiching with SigmaDPXm

Thanx. I have now ordered the Ninja. Do you have the settings for DP1 and DP2 and DP3 on the Ninja ( nodalpoint )? :-)
  5. W

Stiching with SigmaDPXm

Hi guys I was / am thinking about buying a tech camera for architectural and landscape photography. But I also have a DP2. Its a terrific camera and I wonder if it can be used with stitching in those areas. Whats the best thing do to to get it right ( panorama head, nodalpoint, software etc...
  6. W

IQ180 little used

Whats your price for the Cambo, with and without the 35?
  7. W

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

There is always this talk about "horses for courses" when talking about MFDB. Whats the upside of using MFDB on these pictures?
  8. W

Leaf Aptus 22 and Mamiya 645II

Well, the OP is asking about a unit that costs $3.300. And your price for the same kit is $5.700. That is a huge difference, not just a bit more. And you are in USA and he is in Norway.
  9. W

Good bye to Medium Format Digital...

Its 8 x 8 cm pola, so I would think its Fuji GX680 lenses .-)
  10. W

Fuji GX680 for jewellery photography?

I have bought a Fuji GX680 on Ebay ( and a 100 mm 4.0 and a 180 mm 3.2 ) I also bought a Batteriholder for AAA batteries thats goes on the 680. So the battery problem is solved .-) I will receive it (+ adapter for my Aptus22 from KaptureGroup ) within a couple of weeks. Looking forward to use it.
  11. W

Fuji GX680 for jewellery photography?

I am planning to buy a Fuji680III for jewellery photography. I will put a Leaf Aptus 22 on it. Are there anybody here with experience on this combination? The much more expensive option is Phase One 120 TS on my Mamyia 645. Any advices? Willow
  12. W

One Camera, One Lens!

It must be Contax 645, IQ180 and 80 mm 2.0
  13. W

Mamiya 80mm 1.9

Got my 80mm 1.9 from KEH a few days ago and yesterday I used it for a quick shot. Full open. I think it will take some time before I get used to it and can get some good shots with it. Its hard to nail the focus. :)
  14. W

Mamiya 80mm 1.9

I have been looking for a 80 1.9N since I bought my P1 IQ140. Today, I ordred one from KEH, and hopefully it will be a good example. I am a little worried about how difficult it will be to focus wide open .-).
  15. W

Battery life for IQ140?

Thanks for the info. I am used to D3x where you can shoot for a couple of days without changing batteries :). I know understand an hour and 250 clicks are "normal" with the IQs And I have the 2600mAh Just have to buy more batteries :D
  16. W

Battery life for IQ140?

Thanks for the reply Graham. For me 250 shots is about 1 hour of shooting. So, you other guys with IQ140 and IQ160 have the same experience with battery life? I remember Guy wrote about the P40 and how looooooong you could shoot on one battery! I know the LCD and proc is much more power...
  17. W

Battery life for IQ140?

When I shoot with my P1 IQ140, the battery in the DB last approx 250 exp. This is in a warm studio. Is this normal?? In a normal shoot 7-800 exp, I go thru 3-4 batteries. I dare not think how it would be outside in cold weather .-) Willow
  18. W

Now, I am very confused :). When I look at your screengrabs, the colors are like I want them and see them in PS. But I also saved my picture in srgb... And to my eyes, there are no difference in color on your screengrabs. Or so little, I cannot see it. They are both aprox. how I see my picture...
  19. W

On my screen it also was a little too green to my taste. But yours where way too red. Here is my take on it. And only to show that colors and contrast are very much a personal taste. There are no right or wrong. IMO PS You have to click the picture to see the "right" colors