The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Contax 645 with P65+ and 6 lenses +++

Contax 645 body with 80 mm and winder and AE prism and film back condition 9/10 Contax 645 body with winder and AE prism and film back condition 7/10 Phase One P65+ accut. 1538 condition 10/10 Contax 35 mm condition 9/10 Contax 45-90 mm...
  2. W

Stiching with SigmaDPXm

Hi guys I was / am thinking about buying a tech camera for architectural and landscape photography. But I also have a DP2. Its a terrific camera and I wonder if it can be used with stitching in those areas. Whats the best thing do to to get it right ( panorama head, nodalpoint, software etc...
  3. W

Fuji GX680 for jewellery photography?

I am planning to buy a Fuji680III for jewellery photography. I will put a Leaf Aptus 22 on it. Are there anybody here with experience on this combination? The much more expensive option is Phase One 120 TS on my Mamyia 645. Any advices? Willow
  4. W

Battery life for IQ140?

When I shoot with my P1 IQ140, the battery in the DB last approx 250 exp. This is in a warm studio. Is this normal?? In a normal shoot 7-800 exp, I go thru 3-4 batteries. I dare not think how it would be outside in cold weather .-) Willow
  5. W

Got My IQ140 today, but what is these gray spots?

Took my first pictures with my IQ140 today. When I zoom in, I discovered a lot of grey spots. Looks like dust?? Anyone knows what it is? Dead pixels?
  6. W

How good is the 28mm D on a IQ140?

I have heard good things and bad things about this lens. But the bad things have been "soft in the corners". So with my cropped IQ140 it is a terrific lens?? Willow
  7. W

Buying an Alpa for my IQ140?!

Now that I have my IQ140 with a Mamiya and some LS lenses, I am looking into buying an Alpa with 2 lenses. A wide angle and a short tele. What Alpa is best for this back if you want both tilt and shift. And what two lenses is best for it. Besides T/S, how big is the IQ difference compared to...
  8. W

I need a tripod for my new MFDB!!

Now that the MFDB has arrived ( Leaf Aptus II-8 ), I discovered I need a tripod that I can depend on for sharp pictures.-). I have three old Gitzos ( G320, G1297 and a big heavy one ( 6kg) that I cannot find a name on (G1504 like) ) Maybe one of those are sufficient for my MFDB?? Or maybe a...