The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Luigi case, neck strap, and wrist strap for digital Leica M

Some minor scuffs. Black premium with wine red velvet interior and pure red stitching. It looks pinkish in the photos probably due to bad color balance, but the last photo has pretty accurate colors. Add-on options include built-in grip and Thumb-up cutout. Flip door. $220 shipped and...
  2. G

WTB: RRS Ground-Level Tripod - TP-243

Functional and can be in any cosmetic condition. Let me know if you have one under-utilized and want to sell. Thanks.
  3. G

Luigi case, neck strap, and wrist strap for Leica M8/9

There are 3 components to this set. The case is black with red stitching and purple interior. It has the built-in grip, cutout for the Thumb-up, and cutout for aftermarket bottom plate (M-mate 1) that allows you to change SD cards without taking the camera out of the case. The matching neck...
  4. G

Elinchrom softboxes

Elinchrom Rotalux Junior Octa Softbox 53 Like new, comes with everything original. Used < 5 times and dumped my Elinchrom system and went with PCB. $230 shipped and paypal'd. Elinchrom Rotalux Softbox 39 x 39 New, never even got to use it before I switched. However, I accidentally threw...
  5. G

Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH in Silver ($3700 net to me)

Lens only, no box or paperwork. I can't find the photos I took before but here is my other post with photos at the bottom. http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/36434-leica-mp-m3-50mm-cron-dr-90mm-tele-elmarit.html Overall the lens is in 9+ condition with no issues. It's 6-bit coded...
  6. G

NYC developers that still process chrome?

Hello, Do any of you have experience with developers in NYC (or NJ) area that still does chrome? I have good experience with NCPS but they are mail order for me. Ideally I would like to find one in NYC or NJ so I can get them back faster. Then maybe I will throw in C-41 too for convenience...
  7. G

Leica MP, M3, 50mm 'cron DR, 90mm Tele-Elmarit

All prices are asking and net-to-me. Leica MP with .85 Viewfinder: $3300 Comes with box, manual, and presentation inner box. This camera is in superb condition. I bought it used from a forum member who used it very sparingly and it shows. The external condition can be seen in the pictures...
  8. G

Mamiya 6 50mm f/4 G lens

I was going to slowly collect a set of Mamiya 6 stuff, but shortly after buying this lens I bought a set from Stefan Wood on RR Forum so this is now a duplicate lens. See pictures for exterior condition, which is pretty good. The class is clean inside out, there are no scratches, cleaning...
  9. G

FS: Leica 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH f/2.8 6-bit coded

Price: $1,884.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Just got this from pop flash photo (their eBay store). I had this lens before, and sold it because I could use 21mm alone for wide-angle. I then got a different M body with different viewfinder, wanted...
  10. G

Luigi leather case w/ strap for digital Leica M

That was fast, it's sold. I got it a month ago used, then I just sold my M9, so... The case has no back door, but does have a cutout to accommodate Thumbs Up. The color is the rally color. It went very well with my ex-silver Leica M9 :) See image here. I will take $170 shipped and PayPal'd...
  11. G

Leica M9 silver + 50mm Summilux Type 2, + others

I want to wait a while and see if anyone wants to buy the combo first. It's a good price for the combo. If not, then I will consider selling the lens and body separately. Thank you for your interest. What's included: - Leica M9 Steel Grey w/ receipt 8/23/2011 and 1431 shutter count - Leica...
  12. G

SOLD 3 older Leica lenses

ALL SOLD. 1) 90mm Tele-Elmarit (fat) in Black. Overall it's in very good condition, no haze, no fungus, no scratches. Focus and apertures both work properly. This lens can be used perfectly as-is without any service. Comes with black metal front cap with one ding and a generic rear cap...
  13. G

WTB: Leica M6 in silver with .85 viewfinder

Hi, I am not sure if this combination exists but I want to find one. I like M bodies in silver, and I want to find one with a .85 viewfinder. I don't care whether it's TTL or classic. If you have one to sell let me know :)
  14. G

Leica M3 serial 1.1M+ and Summicron 35mm f/2 v1 (with matching box!). A&A case.

Well, nobody bought this yet so I am trying it here by dropping the price. I prefer to sell this as a set. The asking price of $2500 does not include payment fees (if there are any) but I will cover shipping to the lower 48 states. I want to raise some cash because I just dropped few thousand...
  15. G

Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.1 for Leica M mount

I just bought this from another forum and concluded that the weight and extra speed doesn't do it for me compared to my Sonar and old Summilux. It's like new with 99% condition at least. (I didn't bother wearing white gloves and clean it.) No issues with mechanics and optics. Comes with hood...
  16. G

WTB: Expired (but refrigerated or frozen) 120 film

Hi, I just got myself a Rolleiflex and want to get some practice films. If you have any that's long expired but you believe can still be used because it's well kept, please let me know :) Thanks.
  17. G

6-bit coded Zeiss ZM 21mm Biogon Black w/ hood

Hi all, I have a 6-bit coded Zeiss 21mm ZM Biogon f/2.8 lens for sale. It's coded to be 21mm Elmarit. I got a silver one recently so I am getting rid of my black one, since none of my M body is black. This lens has perfect optics and only the smallest hint of usage on the body. The aperture...
  18. G

Leica E46 UV/IR 13411

This came with a used lens I bought and I don't need it. It is in excellent condition, no scratches on the glass and no brassing on the metal. Asking $60 shipped via domestic priority mail. It's half off from retail.
  19. G

SOLD Leica M9 Black, 9126 actuations.

Hello, I found my preferred silver M9 and will be letting this one go. I bought it used couple months ago with some cosmetic defects just to see if I can get into a M9, and shot about 500 frames with it. The camera functions perfectly. Cosmetically, there are brassing on the corner where...
  20. G

Re-coating front element?

Hi, I came across an old Summicron f/2 and the front element is pretty scratched up. I am wondering if re-coating will better the situation? Has anyone done anything of this sort to comment? Thanks.