The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. bolim

Selling Summilux 75mm f1.4 v2 Canada

Bump. Sorry no trades.
  2. bolim

Selling Summilux 75mm f1.4 v2 Canada

Selling due to infrequent use. Lens is in mint or near mint ( being conservative). Optics is top condition. No cleaning marks, fungus, haze. Only very few microscopic dust. Lens comes with both front and rear caps. Asking USD 3850 and includes EMS shipping (with tracking). Paypal payment...
  3. bolim

Selling Sankyo Koki Tokyo KOMURA 80mm f1.8 Leica screw mount

Lens optics is brilliant. I do not notice any fungus, separation, scratch. Aperture blades clean. It is quite a brilliant find. However the body has quite a fair bit of user marks. Cosmetically a 6.5/10. Lens comes with original komura filter(still in excellent condition), hood, rear screw cap...
  4. bolim

WTS Summicron 28mm f2 ASPH

Sold in other forum. Thanks.
  5. bolim

WTS Summicron 28mm f2 ASPH

I have a close to mint or excellent condition Summicron 28 for sale. Includes the original silver-black box, leather case, hood and hood cap, rear cap, excellent condition B+W filter. Cosmetically brilliant with only a very very faint mark on the aperture ring. Perfect optics! Decided to sell as...
  6. bolim

[WTS] M4-P 70th Anniversary of Leica 1913-1983 *NEW OLD STOCK*

Looking to part with this limited edition still in unbelievably virgin condition! In complete set; Original box, strap, front cap, signed papers, etc. All in mint!! This is perfect for Collectors. Check out Leica M4-P 70th Anniversary for some interesting facts on this camera. Price: USD 2255...
  7. bolim

[WTS] Canon, Fujinon, Voigtlander lenses in Leica Thread Mount

Canon 35/2 LTM sold in another forum. Price revision. Fujinon 5cm f2 - USD 735 VC Ultron 35mm F1.7 ASPH chrome - USD 495 All inclusive of EMS shipment and paypal fees.
  8. bolim

Canon 35/2 LTM Fujinon 5cm F2 LTM VC Ultron 35/1.7
  9. bolim

1. Canon 35mm F2 in Leica Screw Mount. There is a ding on the filter thread which has been repaired and scars left on the outside of the filter thread. Of course no issue at all to the shooter. Optically very clean with no fungus, no haze, no separation and no scratches. You will see very...
  10. bolim

Positive Feedback

Seller: ark8012 Buyer: bolim Item: Nikon RF Nikkor S 50mm F/1.4 Millenium lens Brilliant seller and always keen to answer all my questions. I am very very pleased with the lens. In fact it looks much better than the description. I will not think twice to buy from Noah again! Thanks for smooth...
  11. bolim

FS/FT: Nikon RF Nikkor S 50mm F/1.4 Millenium lens

Lens is as per description though i reckon it looks better real life! :) Thanks for the smooth transaction Noah!
  12. bolim

Lots of Leica and Voigtlander goodies for sale or trade

just dropped you an email. cheers bro.
  13. bolim

Leica Summilux 35mm F1.4 ASPH - 6bit - 11874 (pre-FLE) - Late serial

FINAL Price USD 3880 sample photo taken with m9p
  14. bolim

Thanks for your message. I understand that and it have tested on both my m9 and M9P and even borrowed a friend's M8...all turned out to not exhibit any form of focus shift. I do not know why and i am hoping someone from Leica can explain to me :) If i can get some form of test results to support...
  15. bolim

Lens will be shipped from Singapore via worldwide EMS (with tracking and guaranteed delivery). Typical shipment cost varies from USD 63 to 80. Buyers pay Paypal fees. Thank you!
  16. bolim

Sorry forgot about the price. Price: USD 4180 or near offers.
  17. bolim

Summilux 35mm F1.4 (11874) with original 6bit coding. Late serial number 408xxxx. Flawless optics, dry blades, no fungus. Barrel condition is excellent and scratch/dent free. No focus shift at all. Comes in original full packaging...Silver box, all warranty papers, manuals, original front...
  18. bolim

Summilux 35mm F1.4 ASPH 6bit (11874)

Priced to sell at USD 4285 nett. It includes paypal fees and EMS shipment. Will remove from sale in 5 days. Thanks!
  19. bolim

Summilux 35mm F1.4 ASPH 6bit (11874)

Price reduced to USD 4385 nett. It includes paypal fees and EMS shipment.