The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Phocus 2.5 Will process Canon/Nikon....

Hi I'm surprised this has not been mentioned, also note that it's a free download. below is the Press Release: Hasselblad today announced the release of Phocus 2.5 for Mac, breaking new ground by adding RAW support for more than 150 third party digital cameras, including cameras from Canon...
  2. A

c1-5 Lens correction question

Hello everyone I have a quick C1 question. I've made a a few custom lens corrections recipes in c1-5 on my main work station (Mac Pro) I'm wondering if there is an easy way to transfer these corrections (files) over to my other 2 machines (macbook pro). Thank you for your help in advance. am
  3. A

Sigma Joining in soon

wow this would be awesome A sigma EVIL camera. (Rawfa start saving your cash :) ) http://www.dpreview.com/news/1002/10022210sigmainterview.asp Very interesting I owned a DP1 for a while and loved the files, this could be an instant purchase . Hope it get's to market sooner than later. am
  4. A

Happy Holidays

Hello Well it's that time of the year again and I want to wish you the best. Thank you for making this as excellent forum. am
  5. A

FS: Canon EOS 1Ds3

Hello Thank you for looking, I'm selling my 1Ds3. The Unit is in great condition about 50K on the shutter (of 300) has latest FW and has been to Canon for focus adjustment. Will provide proof from Canon if needed. I'm selling this unit to help fund another 5D2 and the new 17 TSE. I'm located in...
  6. A

Leica S2 Pricing

SO... If your interested in the S2 I'm wondering what's the most your willing to pay for it. The recent event at Fotocare in NYC had me thinking, one of my friends who attended the event said basically the most asked question was "how much?" I'm a working commercial photographer, rent DB's a...
  7. A

LCD Monitor options

Hello everyone, I've searched for info but didn't get anything concrete. we're looking to purchase new LCD monitors, up to now it's been the standard issue Apple cinema display. These monitors will be used in general production, photoshop and capture stations. Apple is only offering the old 30...
  8. A

post your G10 Pictures please

Hi everyone I'll start this one: here is a portrait of my little friend LOVIN the snow.. ( Shepherd/Husky cross )