The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

Leica M2 Button Rewind kit and amazing lenses

Selling up as I plan to become "funemployed" very soon. All prices are USD and reasonable offers are welcome. 1. Leica M2 Button Rewind, with RFF 10 year softie and Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder! $1000 USD. Serviced by Youxin in April '14. Smoothest M I've owned, and shoots like a dream...
  2. K

FS: Original Black Paint Leica M4 from 1969

Original Black Paint Leica M4 from 1969, $3650 USD, w/ Leica Cap, including express shipping worldwide. (insurance and paypal extra) Recently overhauled by DAG to the tune of $350USD, this camera is ready to go. It is a well used and loved body, and runs smooth as silk. It has the obvious wear...
  3. K

FS: Nikon Coolscan 5000ED

Hey folks, For Sale: Nikon Coolscan 5000ED, with strip film holder, cd and manual. This was serviced by Nikon Australia last year and has had about 30 rolls put through it. It runs like a charm and can be soft-modded to do whole rolls (by a simple wire-placement in the film adapter - don't...
  4. K

Wtb: voigtlander 28mm 3.5 ltm chrome

You saw the title! Looking for one with Great optics and mechanics. Cosmetics not critical. Prefer with original hood and at least a rear cap! I'm based in Melbourne, Australia. Thanks for looking :bugeyes:
  5. K

Wtb: konica hexar af in Melbourne Australia

Hi people! Looking for a konica hexar AF to buy before xmas, in Melbourne (if possible). Happy to pay for express shipping from around Oz. Please pm me! Thanks Kosta
  6. K

FS Leica 50mm Summicron v5 $1550 AUD

Leica's modern 50mm summicron for sale. Excellent condition. No optical or mechanical defects. The lens is smooth and operates like new. A small dent is evident in the hood but hasn't affected operation or images in any way. I can't really pick up any other marks on the body. Comes with all...
  7. K

More Leica stuff you don't want

1. Leica 50mm Summicron V5. Nearly mint - tiny dint in hood - no affect on performance, use of hood works well. Complete set with box, caps and pouch. $1300 AUD including paypal and shipping. 2. Leica 90mm Tele-Elmarit 2.8 (short/fat model) Perfect optics and mechanics, user exterior (barrel...
  8. K

WTB: Leica MP - Black Paint or Chrome

Hi guys, I'm looking for either of the following MPs in Excellent condition: 0.72 Black paint body (0.58 would be a plus) or 0.58 Chrome body. Please PM me with your price and condition. I have good feedback on here and other sources that I can mention. Thanks for looking! Kosta
  9. K

WTB Black Paint Leica MP

Hi getdpi users, I'm looking for a nice Leica MP in black paint. 0.72 finder is good, 0.58 is even better. I am based in Melbourne, Australia. I have many Leica lenses that I am selling and will consider a trade. (Please contact me) Thanks for looking. Kosta_dm
  10. K

FS: Leica's wonderful 50mm lenses! Summicrons x2 and Summilux

For sale today (with more to follow): 1. Leica Summicron 50mm v5: $1400 AUD Optics/Mechanics: excellent. only minor dust on glass. Exterior: very good, very little signs of wear if any, a small dent in the pull out hood but this hasn't affected it's use. Comes with: box, caps, leather pouch...
  11. K

FS: [AUS] Mamiya M645 1000s plus 80/2.8 and velvia 50!

FS: Mamiya M645 1000s plus 80/2.8 and velvia 50! I'm listing this on behalf of a friend: Mamiya M645 1000s The camera is functional and in good working order. It has been looked after during my ownership. -Comes w/ metered prism - battery may need to be changed as gives reading 8/10 times...
  12. K

WTB Black Paint Leica MP

Hi guys, I'm looking for a late serial Black Paint MP - > 310xxxx. If you have something in good condition please contact me. I also have some items for trade - Mamiya RB67 50mm + 127mm + pola back Fuji GA645 + bracket Leica 90/2.8 tele-elmarit (short/fat) Thanks!
  13. K

Leica M2 button rewind, Zeiss ZM 21/4.5 Cbiogon Leica 90 tele-elmarit

Hi guys: for sale: Leica M2 button rewind Serviced by Youxin Ye in September. User externals, internally excellent. High contrast, clear finder, smooth mechanics. Just a beauty ready to go. $850AUD shipped worldwide.
  14. K

FS: Leica M2 BR, 50mm Summicron Rigid, 35mm Summaron, 90mm elmar collapsible

This is what I have for sale: All in excellent working condition. M2 just CLAd - $850 *MINT* 35mm Summaron 2.8 - $850 50mm Summicron Rigid - $1050 90mm Collapsible Elmar just CLAd - $350 The perfect kit! I'd also consider a trade for a cv35 nokton 1.2, 35 cron asph. or the new cv 21/1.8...
  15. K

FS Leica M3 SS with 50 Summicron V5 (latest)

Leica M3 SS with a near mint 50mm Summicron V5! ready to shoot! I'd like to sell this as a kit so it's ready to use by it's next owner. I bought the camera a few months ago, but I have two too many M bodies so i'm slimming down. The previous owner says it was overhauled by a repair person in...
  16. K

Leica lenses! 35mm 50mm summicron, summaron, japanese summilux

Gotta sell these lenses asap: Condition described as Cosmetically/Optically 1) Leica 35mm 2.0 Summicron v1 - Ex User/Exc+ - Original front/rear caps and bubble case ~ $2450 2) Leica 35mm 2.8 Summaron m3 - Near Mint/Near Mint - original front cap/rear cap ~ $850 3) Leica 50mm 2.0 Summicron DR -...
  17. K

FS: Leica 35mm Summicron V1 Wetzlar

35mm Summicron V1 Wetzlar in excellent condition. Cosmetically a good user - with some markings on the barrel. Optics about 8.5/10 according to Youxin Ye, with only a small amount of light haze (after cleaning) behind the front element, the rest is very good. Looking for 2400USD - inc...
  18. K

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron DR, Canon 35mm 1.5 LTM

For Sale: 1) Wonderful Leica 50mm Summicron Dual-range. Near perfect optics - I can't fault them other than some dust particles. Was cleaned by DAG a few months ago - just re-lubed as he said the optics didn't need touching! Goggles + Front and Rear Caps (Original) $1250AUD shipped pics...
  19. K

Leica 35mm Summicron Asph. Nikkor 8.5 f/2 Leica summaron 2.8

Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH, Black Nikkor 8.5cm f/2 LTM, Leica 35mm Summaron 2.8 (M3) Some excellent lenses for sale to fund my travel O/S in a few months. Items are located in Melbourne, Australia - also available for local pickup. Here we go: 1) Leica 35mm Summicron Aspherical Condition...
  20. K

FS:Leica M3 + 50mm Summicron "Rigid" Excellent user, both CLA'd in 2011

For sale today is my favourite camera: Leica M3, serial number 897xxx double stroke. It's an excellent user grade camera - has some marks on the top plate and around the lens mount but overall in excellent mechanical condition. This was CLA'd in May last year by Youxin Ye and it's the nicest...