The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Hartblei 45mm Super Rotator in Mamiya mount

Bought new in Jan from Jack Flesher. Hardly used and have sold my MFD gear. Excellent condition. I am willing to let it go for $1,000 plus shipping. Payment via Paypal. If no takers it will go to ebay next week.
  2. S

FS-Phase One P45 (Mamiya mount) - $11,000

Phase One P45 in Mamiya mount with a back count of less than 1500. This unit is a refurb from Phase One that I got as part of a mount swap in January 09 under the value added warranty (expired in March). I have taken about 150 shots with it since then. Includes case, firewire cable, Phase One...
  3. S

P45 and Mamiya AFDII - $13,500

Phase One P45 in Mamiya mount with a back count of less than 1500 and Mamiya AFDII body with RRS L bracket in excellent condition. The warranty just expired. This unit is a refurb from Phase One that I got as part of a mount swap in January 09. Includes case, firewire cable, Phase One Charger...
  4. S

Phase One p45 Mamiya Package $17,000

I have been experimenting with MFD for landscape these last few months. Unfortunately I need a more all round system (wildlife and kids sports) and cannot justify the cost of maintaining two systems. Therefore, I am selling my recently assembled MFD system. The entire package is available for...
  5. S

Phase One and Rain

Can anyone answer this one from their experience with Mamiya and Phase One? I will be in Big Sur next weekend and the forecast is for some rain storms. My last 7 years has been shooting with weatherproofed Nikon and Canon gears. In the past I just did my best to keep the gear covered while...
  6. S

WTB-Hartblei Super Rotator 45mm TS for Mamiya

I am interested in finding a good copy to use with my P45 back. I had a good copy a few years back and sold it. My mistake. If you have one you'd like to part with and have some good sample shots then let's talk and cut a deal.
  7. S

MFD first impressions and starting wish list

I am new to MF digital but not to MF. I started with 35mm and have used 645, 6x7, 617, and 4x5. I then went to digital with a Canon 1DsII system. I loved that system but was never happy with the size of the files versus MF or LF film. I finally took the plunge and have had my P45 refurb on...
  8. S

Singh Ray vario ND and vignetting?

I have recently moved back to MF. Recently I have stopped using my ND grads in favor of digital blending. I do need to get an ND filter for some of my landscape work to control exposure. Does anyone have experience with the Singh Ray Vario ND or Vario Duo DN/polarizer on Mamiya lenses in 77mm...
  9. S

Still waiting..

Well I made the switch to MFD 11/24 by purchasing an P45 H mount for a back swap (under value added) to a Mamiya. Also purchased a complete Mamiya system (AFDII and 4 lenses). Was hoping to spend my xmas downtime relearning DOF and other issues with MF lenses. Unfortunately Phase is still...
  10. S

P45 H mount-Want to trade mounts

If someone has a P45 in M mount that would be interested in trading by Dec 24th for my H mount please contact me and we can discuss the possibility. I have a low count (3588) P45 in H mount. I bought this off ebay Thanksgiving week with the intent of swapping for a Mamiya mount version using...
  11. S

AFDII questions

Hi all, I have recently purchased an AFDII body to use with a P45 back. Does anyone know how to tell what firmware version the body has? Also, does any version of the firmware allow Auto Exposure Bracketing with more than 1 stop range? I was very surprised to find this limitation. Does the...
  12. S

Dry fire AFDII

Does anyone know a way to dry fire a Mamiya AFDII without a digital or film back attached? I could not find anything using search or the AFDII manual. I purchased an AFDII body and wanted to test it. I did not get a film back and my P45 is currently for a Hassy H (going thru a mount swap when...
  13. S

L Bracket for Mamiya AFD

Does anyone have experience with the Kirk L Bracket for the original AFD (not the AFD II or III)? The RRS L bracket is said not to work with the AFD due to it blocking the mirror up lever. thx Scott
  14. S

Phase One vs Leaf features

Hello all, Looking to make the MFD leap in December. I recently saw the L28 Mamiya package MAC has put together. If I went the leaf direction I probably would go the Aptus 7 route due to the 1.3 crop factor of the Aptus 6. Has anyone had any experience with both Phase and Leaf backs to list...
  15. S

New Phamiya firmware?

I have seen mention here of a new release of firmware for the Phamiya. I am planning to purchase one in a couple months. Since we have to send in the body to have Mamiya do the update (not sure the logic behind this simple procedure) I plan to hold off on the purchase for the new firmware as I...