The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ElvisKennedy

FS: Leica M 50 mm f/1.4 Summilux 6-Bit

This Leica 50 mm f/1.4 Summilux M lens is in excellent to mint condition. Little, if any signs of use. 6-bit. Comes with Leica front and rear caps. This is the pre-asph version and is a real jewel. Sharpness is fantastic and out-of-focus areas are the best you can get. Take a close look at...
  2. ElvisKennedy

FS: Leica M 35mm f/2.0 Summicron 6-Bit

This Leica M 35 mm f/2.0 Summicron aspherical 6-bit lens is in excellent to mint condition. Little, if any signs of use. Comes in it's original box with everything as new; lens, front and rear caps, hood, hood cap, case, paperwork. This lens is considered by many to be one of the finest in...
  3. ElvisKennedy

FS: Fuji X100S

I had Fuji X100s cameras on order from Adorama and Amazon for weeks, planning to cancel one as soon as the other shipped. I received shipping notices from both within an hour. Both cameras arrived yesterday. I'm keeping the Adorama order and will ship the other camera back to Amazon unless...
  4. ElvisKennedy

Nikon SU-800 Flash Commander

This Nikon SU-800 Flash Commander has been used three times. It looks and works like new. Comes with everything as new; SU-800 unit, case, manuals, paperwork and original box/packaging. New battery also included. Always kept in a camera cabinet in a smoke-free home. Amazon sells new ones...
  5. ElvisKennedy

Leica SF 24D Flash

Excellent working condition Leica SF 24D flash. Works with all M model cameras (film and digital) as well as the X1 and X2. Comes in it's original box with everything as new; flash, two diffusers, bag, manual. I'm including 2 new batteries. There are a few minor scuffs (that you can see in the...
  6. ElvisKennedy

Nikon 85mm 1.4 AFS G Mint+

All but new in box AF-S Nikon 85mm f/1.4 G lens. Comes with everything as new; lens, Nikon front and rear caps, Nikon hood, lens pouch, paperwork, 5-year warranty card and all original packaging and box. This is the new version with Nano crystal coating, AFS motor for fast focusing and the...
  7. ElvisKennedy

Nikon 35mm f/1.4 AFS G Mint+

All but new in box AF-S Nikon 35mm f/1.4 G lens. Comes with everything as new; lens, Nikon front and rear caps, Nikon hood, lens pouch, paperwork, 5-year warranty card and all original packaging and box. This is the new version with Nano crystal coating, AFS motor for fast focusing and the...
  8. ElvisKennedy

Leica on Super Bowl Ad

During yesterday's Super Bowl thing that you may have heard about Lincoln ran a commercial that featured Leica. Synopsis: Pretty girl driving a Lincoln picks up a "German" hitchhiker. They stop for animals on road. He pulls out a chrome Leica, which when seen from back is a black M9 with live...
  9. ElvisKennedy

Leica M9-P Unused

I purchased this M9-P when in Europe a few months ago at an authorized Leica dealer (I'll include copy of receipt). I already have an Leica M9. By the time I got home I realized I didn't need the M9-P. It's still in the box and unused. Comes with everything as new; camera, body cap, strap...
  10. ElvisKennedy

FS: Leica M9-P and 35 FLE

Was in Europe recently and (much to the chagrin of my lovely bride) I could not resist going into every camera store we passed. Found and (much to my lovely bride's chagrin) purchased lots of great Leica stuff. Two items I saw and couldn't resist, but don't need, are a black Leica M9-P and a...
  11. ElvisKennedy

SOLD: Nikon D3s

I am the original and only owner of this great Nikon D3s camera body. It is in excellent condition with no scratches, dents, etc. Only the most minor signs of use. Comes in the original box with all original accessories and paperwork as new. Take a close look at the pictures. This was...
  12. ElvisKennedy

Nikon D800 BNIB

Ordered and received a D4 and this D800. Can only keep one - the D4 it is. This is the D800 (not the D800 E). Brand new in box. I can open the box to verify contents if the buyer prefers. And even take a test shot or two! $3875.00 plus paypal (shipped to verified paypal address only) and...
  13. ElvisKennedy

Leica X1 - Ultimate Kit for Sale

Here is the Leica X1 kit I have for sale; Leica X1 Leica Finder for X1 Leica Brown Leather case/strap for X1 Leica spare battery for X1 All items are authentic Leica and all are in excellent or better condition. No blemishes to speak of. See the detailed pictures. The batteries are...
  14. ElvisKennedy

Bush Family Likes Leica

Well, at least one of them does. Hit the link and scroll down for photos. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2033605/Lauren-Bush-wedding-Western-themed-ceremony-Ralph-Lauren-ranch-today.html
  15. ElvisKennedy

FS: iPad 64 gig 3G (AT&T) 1st gen

An excellent condition 1st gen iPad. 64 gig, 3G (GPS and AT&T). Purchased new in December 2010. Hasn't seen much use since the purchase of a MacBook Air in February. Been in a case since day one. Glass is perfect and scratch free. Comes with everything as new; box, packaging, paperwork...
  16. ElvisKennedy

Leica X1 - New Review

Elvis posted his full review of the Leica X1. Better late than never. Read it here; http://www.elviskennedy.com/elviskennedy/2011/5/28/review-leica-x1.html Comments welcome.
  17. ElvisKennedy

Review: Leica X1 vs. Fuji X100

Elvis has posted a quick review comparing the Leica X1 to the Fuji X100. To read it go here; http://www.elviskennedy.com/elviskennedy/2011/5/14/review-leica-x1-and-fujifilm-x100.html Comments are welcome.
  18. ElvisKennedy

Compact Flash Reader for iPad

Elvis had high hopes for the CF Card Reader for iPad and iPad 2 but those hopes were dashed. To read the review go here; http://www.elviskennedy.com/elviskennedy/2011/5/11/review-ipad-camera-connection-kit-for-cf-cards.html Comments or corrections are welcome. Thanks.
  19. ElvisKennedy

SOLD: Fuji X100 New US Warrantied Version in Unopened Box

My US version of the X100 arrived this week. I will sell this still hard to get camera for $1600 This price includes shipping and paypal and it can get shipped today (if you want it overnight there will be an additional charge). PM here or email direct to elviskennedy at gmail dotcom Thanks...
  20. ElvisKennedy

Geotagging for X1 and M9

Elvis just posted a review of the iPhone application gps4cam that provides a simple solution to adding GPS data to Leica M9 and X1 files (or any other camera). You can read it here; http://www.elviskennedy.com/elviskennedy/2011/5/3/review-gps4cam-geotagger-for-photographers.html Comments and...