The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

WTB: VC 15mm (M or LTM) and Jupiter 12 in Contax Mount

Hey guys! I'm looking for a VC 15mm. I'm spending the next four months in hong kong and I think a super wide would be pretty interesting to play with there! Based on ebay sales... it seems like the LTM version with a viewfinder is about $400, and that's what I'd like to spend on it...
  2. P

FS/FT: Ricoh GRD III and possibly a ZM 28/2.8

Hey! I'm heading out to Hong Kong for the next four months for an internship at an architecture firm there. I'd really like to switch up my gear a little for the trip, so I'm trying to get rid of the stuff I don't use. 1. Ricoh GRD III: $200USD + shipping Good user condition, I bought this...
  3. P

WTB: Sub-$50 OM Lenses, 28mm - 50mm

Hey! I was given an OM-1 body, but I have yet to find a lens for it (it's been almost half a year!) I'm looking for a cheap lens to start with, preferably a wide-angle, but I don't mind the standard 50/1.8 either! If anyone has OM lenses they don't use often, please lemme know! I'm currently...
  4. P

WTB Nikon S2

Hey! I've grown a little.... dare i say it... bored... of Leica and would like to try something new If you've got a Nikon S2 kit (with lens) you're looking to sell, I'd be more than happy to buy! I'm looking for a user body (scratches and small dents are fine) and user lens (as long as the...
  5. P

User DR Cron $450

Hey GetDPI! I've got some gear that just don't see enough use, so I figure they should go to people who will use them! 3. 50mm f2 Dual Range Summicron, no Eyes - $450 Shipped I'm selling this on behalf of a friend... who bought this lens here on RFF through me. The original owner had a...
  6. P

Polaroid SX-70: Tested and Working! $120 shipped!

Hey GetDPI! I'm looking to sell an Ivory/Brown Polaroid SX-70 Model 2. I just finished two packs of film with it, it works as it should. You can see a few photos from the packs in the photo attached to the ad! Viewfinder is clean and clear, knobs work as the should. Rollers are clean! It...
  7. P

WTB: 35mm Summaron, 3.5 or 2.8, M or LTM

Hey :) I recently discovered that my Canon 35/2 had signs of coating degradation :( What once used to be a sharp, flare resistant lens became a soft, flare-prone lens. As sad as that is, I've taken it as an opportunity to try something new. If anyone has a 35 Summaron, either the 3.5 or...
  8. P

FS/FT Contax T2, Price lowered.

CONTAX T2 - $350 SHIPPED TO NA, OBO. For sale is a charcoal Contax T2. I bought it off a member here in the summer, and it's been in the same condition ever since. Mechanically, the camera functions perfectly fine. The lens is clean, clear, and free of scratches. Aperture ring and focus dial...
  9. P

FS/FT: Charcoal Contax T2 $390 shipped or trade towards Klasse

Hey! For sale is a charcoal Contax T2. I bought it off a member here in the summer, and it's been in the same condition ever since. Mechanically, the camera functions perfectly fine. The lens is clean, clear, and free of scratches. Aperture ring and focus dial click as they should. Flash...
  10. P

WTB: User FED/Zorki 1

I've been thinking about an inexpensive compact wide angle scale-focus shooter to go with my Canon 35/2 and my girlfriend's VC 28/3.5 lately... and the Fed/Zorki 1s would be perfect! I don't need it to be in pristine condition... as long as the RF is aligned and the speeds are accurate, I'm...
  11. P

WTB: Ricoh GRD III

Hey! I'm looking for a point and shoot digital to replace my X100. I've been wanting to try the Ricoh GRD series for quite a while now! If anyone has a GRD III they're looking to sell, I'd be more than happy to buy, as long as the price is reasonable. I live in Canada, I'm looking for...
  12. P

FS/FT Fuji X100 and accessories - $650 shipped to NA or trade for Ricoh GRD (1/2/3/4)

Hey :) I posted an ad here before for this camera, but my kit was separated. I've gathered it all together now, so I figured I'd post another ad. I haven't been using my X100 much lately, and I really could use the money for my tuition and school travel fees, so I figured it'd be best to sell...
  13. P

FS/FT: Fuji X100 with Accessories - $700 shipped to North America

Hey all! I'm selling my early Fuji X100. I bought this when it came out for a whopping $1300 before tax (the only store in town that had it made use of the status of... being the only store in town that had it). I've never had a problem with it since then. No sticky aperture, no shutter...
  14. P

FOUND: Fuji Natura S or Classica, or Fuji Klasse/Rollei AFM35

These high end point and shoots are just so enticing... I'm looking for a Natura now... preferably a Classica, but if you've got a good deal on the S, I'd be more than happy to hear your offers! I'd also be happy with a Fuji Klasse/Rollei AFM35! I don't need mint condition cameras, I'm...
  15. P

FOUND: Contax TVS or T2

Hey! I've recently been bitten by the Point and Shoot bug, and I'm desperately looking for a Contax TVS I or II (not III) or a T2. The local camera store in Vancouver has a TVS for $150 + tax (total of $168), but is on police hold until Sept 6, when I'm gone. I'm mostly looking for user...
  16. P

SOLD: Minolta Autocord, Yashica Electro GSN, Olympus XA, Industar 61

Hey! I've got a few cameras to sell to make room for a few more to come :) All deals are Paypal Only! First up is a Minolta Autocord. I bought it off this forum a few months ago for summer use (the only time of the year when I can devote so much money and time to film). Well, summer is...
  17. P

FS/FT: 50/2 Summitar - $75

Hello! I'm putting my VERY VERY VERY User grade Summitar up for sale because I've replaced it with an Elmar. I bought this Summitar for... much too much ($200) and used it with a lot of love... but I've gotten fed up with it and decided to replace it. First, the good: Glass is pretty...
  18. P

WTB User Condition 50/2.8 Elmar-M

Hey! My Summitar is starting to fail on me, so I'm looking for a replacement 50. I've had my heart set on a 50/2.8 Elmar for a while, so I'm going with one of those for my next 50! I've limited myself to spending only around $300-400 on this lens (I would increase my budget had I expected to...
  19. P

Looking for Yashica GSN battery cover... or a body for parts!

I recently bought a lovely Yashica GSN without a battery cover (was explicitly notified of this, no one was scammed!) here from Dave (LamLux). I'm looking forward to using it, but it's... missing a battery cover. If anyone has a body for parts they can offer me for a low price, or can spare a...
  20. P

WTB: a user condition TLR within the $100-200 (maybe $300) range

I posted an ad here a while ago for a TLR, but my range has broadened within the past few days. I'm looking for a user condition 6x6 TLR, it doesn't have to look pretty but it has to work (relatively distinct, maybe accurate speeds, no light leaks, film advances and winds smoothly, bright...