The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Phase One IQ3100 ; Phase One XF ; Arca Swiss Rodenstock HR-W 32mm f4

Hello, Final sales are here. As it's not possible to change the topic I decided to make a new one, which makes clear what there is left to sell. Everything will go on eBay when there is a deal going on again. So limited time only. Phase One XF camera, good condition - 3100EUR Phase One...
  2. C

Garage Sale: Phase One, Arca Swiss, Fuji GFX, Rodenstock

Hey all, It's time for me to clean house. I have way too much stuff and find myself not using everything often enough. Especially my two Phase One Systems are getting less use, the same goes for my Arca Swiss things. I have some stuff I want to sell 100% and other stuff I'm thinking about and...
  3. C

FS: Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach LS 150mm f/2.8 "Blue Ring"

I decided to sell my Phase One - Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach LS 150mm f/2.8 "Blue Ring" as I don't use it often enough. (I have a 3.5 old 2.8 and the 120mm) The Lens is in a fantastic condition. It's working great and it was serviced and checked by Phase One two months ago. It comes with...
  4. C

FS: Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach 35mm LS f/3.5 BR

I decided to sell my Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach 35mm LS f/3.5 BR as I don't use it often enough. (I prefer the 45mm) The Lens is in a fantastic condition. It's working great and it was serviced and checked by Phase One two months ago. (I do that will all lenses I want to sell when they...
  5. C

Fuji GFX 100

So it’s finally out. https://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/gfx/fujifilm_gfx100/ I already placed an order months ago, can’t wait to get mine. For me especially IBIS will be a game changer. Most is as expected. Don’t care for the Large format crap, that I was more expecting from a...
  6. C

Review of the IQ4 150 - user requests

Hey, I got my IQ4 150 last week and still own my IQ3 100 system. In general I plan to do some general comparisons with the XF and my Arca Swiss. However, I thought I post before doing the test over the Christmas time, so that you can ask for some specific things. I can’t promise to do...
  7. C

Most quite Capture One release ever?

Just saw capture one 12 left the beta and is available. I didn’t even get an email from phase one about it. Strange.
  8. C

Is it true? Fuji GFX Capture One support?

I think I overheard it in the presentation is that true?
  9. C

FS: Arca Swiss 43mm f5.6 Schneider Apo Digitar

Selling my Arca Swiss 43mm f5.6 Schneider Apo Digitar lens. Its in a like new condition. Asking 3100EUR incl. Shipping in Europe.
  10. C

FS: Phase One IQ180

Selling my Phase One IQ180: Great back, works flawlessly. Last calibration by Phase One was done in 2015. It has 22166 exposures. Very nice condition see Images. Asking for 12000EUR incl Shipping in Europe.
  11. C

Phase One (Schneider Kreuznach) lenses 110LS and 45D

I'm selling some of my Phase One gear. Schneider Kreuznach 110LS - very good condition, Low shutter count of 2773, amazing quality and on Blue Ring level on the IQ3100 With Box Asking 2500EUR incl. Shipping in Europe Schneider Kreuznach 110LS - very good condition, same optical quality as the...
  12. C

FS: Phase One Schneider/ Schneider Kreuznach 55 LS (BR and none BR)

I'm selling my stock of 55 LS lenses. All work great and are in a very good condition. First there is the Schneider Kreuznach 55 LS Blue Ring, like new, Shutter Count 73. Its a fantastic lens and a very good copy of the 55LS. Sharp even at wide apertures on the IQ3100 across the frame. With Box...
  13. C

FS: Nexto di Photo Storage nd2730

I'm selling my Nexto di Photo Storage nd2730 with a 1TB drive. It works great to backup photos during a trip. It's a little on the slow side, but gets the job done if one doesn't want to carry a laptop. Smart readout shows NO HDD errors. Low runtime. Comes with case, charger and two extra...
  14. C

FS: Colorspace UDMA 2 with 1TB drive

I'm selling my Colorspace UDMA 2 with 1TB drive. It works great to backup photos during a trip. It's a little on the slow side, but gets the job done if one doesn't want to carry a laptop. Smart readout shows NO HDD errors. Low runtime. Asking for 200EUR incl. Shipping Europe (US Shipping plus...
  15. C

FS: RRS Lens Support Package

Selling my RRS Lens Support Kit. Its in a great condition. New Price is around 300US; I'm selling it for 190EUR plus shipping.
  16. C

FS: Batteries for Phase One 3400mAh

I'm selling some spare batteries. They around 12 months old. I bought them all for longer traveling times. In total I currently have 16 batteries for my XF/IQ combination. I would want to sell 5 batteries. All of them are the highest 3400mAh and bought from a few dealers including (...
  17. C

Arca Swiss Cube / D4 Top Panoramic Plate - not centered

Hi, Just was preparing some stuff for my upcoming trip and I read something and roughly quickly double checked it on my D4 and Cube. (I don't have any good measurement tools here so I can only check it roughly, perhaps somebody can do it more closely. As far as I can tell the "small" arca...
  18. C

Lens pouch for the 35LS?

Is there a pouch large enough ? All I have seen so far is to small or way to big. ( large tele photo pouches)
  19. C

New York City

Hi, Just wanted to drop the note that I will be in New York for a week and if someone wants to meet up for some shooting or a beer I'm available.
  20. C

Real base ISO Phase One

Hi, Just wanted to clarify before doing my own tests. As there were some graphs posted which show noise development through different ISOs with Phase backs. Why is there ( or is there actually ) a difference between the 350 and 3100? (100iso vs 50iso) Is 35on the IQ180 really base or is...