The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Fuji GFX Flash Sync and Lighting

Forum, I am looking at purchasing a basic lighting system to supplement my portrait photography with the GFX50s. I am a landscape photographer so please excuse my lack of knowledge on this stuff. I know the sync speed is not good on the GFX but I have heard that people have had luck with up...
  2. M

Zeiss Otus 85mm and zeiss Otus 55Mm

Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 Apo Planar T* ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount. Clean No issues $3250 Zeiss 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F Mount. Excellent $2650 I am selling this gear so I can get back to my roots in medium format photography. My website can be seen at ww.markbensonreeder.com...
  3. M

Zeiss Otus 85mm 55mm Nikon mounts. Novoflex adapter

For Sale: Novoflex ASTAT-Nex Tripod Collar for Sony NEX Lens Adapters and Novoflex NEX to Nikon Adapter $175 Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 Apo Planar T* ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount. Clean No issues $3400 Zeiss 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F Mount. Clean No Issues $2995 Message me and...
  4. M

FS: Sony A7RII w/extras Zeiss Otus 55mm 85mm Nikon mounts

Gear For Sale: Sony A7RII — Well taken care of as primarily used for landscape photography. Small mark on upper left corner screen. Does not cover any of the screen's pixels. Has Really Right Stuff L Plate already attached to it. Also includes 5 batteries (2 Sony, 3 third party) a cable...
  5. M

More to come From Hasselblad

Did anyone else see this? This is a copy/paste from sonyalpharumors.com CEO Perry Oosting hinted at ePhotozine that this isn’t the big camera surprise he was talking in a previous interview. He says: “The new H6Ds we are launching have the best in class ergonomics in terms of handling, but...
  6. M

A7RII and moire issues. Help needed!

A7RII owners/users, I just returned from a trip to Spain. I was photographing the Alhambra and got 2 photographs that I am quite proud of. To my dismay, I found a section of the photograph that is suffering from some serious moire issues. I went back to each of my photographs and it didn't...
  7. M

FS: HD Pentax DA645 28-45 F4.5ED AW SR lens

For Sale: HD Pentax DA645 28-45 F4.5ED AW SR lens. Used less than 500 shots. Excellent condition. Free Shipping to CONUS. $4,000.00 firm.
  8. M

FS: Pentax 645Z with Extras

For Sale: Pentax 645Z MF 50MP CMOS sensor camera. Has the box and all of the manuals. Also included is a Pentax brand extra battery, the Pentax shutter release and both Really Right Stuff tripod mount plates on the 645Z. Excellent condition. Shutter count is less than 500. Free shipping to...
  9. M

Pentax 645Z vs A7RII IQ and bang for the buck

Looking for a few preliminary opinions on a new system for myself. I do panoramic work and usually end up stitching. I sold my IQ180 and need a go to system that produces the best bang for the buck. Here is what I am currently thinking: Sony A7RII with Cambo Actus/Rodenstock HR 40mm (great...
  10. M

Schneider Kreuznach PC TS lenses on Sony

I haven't seen too many people using the Schneider Kreuznach PC TS lenses. I did find this website from Timothy Poulton https://500px.com/tpoulton001 and he has some phenomenal shots with the 50 and 28mm on his D800e/D810. Is anyone using these on the A7 series and have any reviews/results...
  11. M

FS: Really Right Stuff Pano Gear

I have the following for sale: PG-02 VA w/B2 LR II Clamp PG-02 HB Installed TA DVTL-55 This is the kit you would need to immediately mount this to your tripod and shoot sturdy multi-row panoramas. It has a few marks on it (pictures available on request) but functions perfectly. Liquidating...
  12. M

FS: Alpa Mount Adapter with Mount and Focus Shims for Phase One

Selling my Alpa Mount Adapter with Mount and Focus Shim kit for Phase One/Mamiya mount. Excellent condition and only a year and a half old. Please message for photos. $1,150.
  13. M

FS: Really Right Stuff BA7-L Set: L-plate for A7/A7R

I have a used 2 times/mint condition BA7-L Set: L-plate for A7/A7R. Asking $150 shipped. Mark L-plate for Sony A7/A7R
  14. M

FS: Phase One IQ180

I am selling my Phase One IQ180. It has the Phase One/Mamiya mount with 7,000 actuations. Serial #FP020173 and has the value added warranty until 30 August 2016. $21,500 obo
  15. M

Photo Pills and Medium Format

Does anyone use the Photo Pills App for calculations? I have a question on the DOF calculator on the app. When you are using it for DOF with the IQ180 and you put in the focal length, does it compensate for the Focal Length of the IQ180 or does it expect you to put in the 35mm lens equivalent...
  16. M

H5X Open System

There is a rumor out there right now that Hassy will "open" up their H5 line to accept third party backs. New Photokina rumor: Hasselblad to open their H5 system for 3rd party digital backs? | Photo Rumors Does anyone know if an IQ180 full frame sensor would even be covered by the lens circle...
  17. M

Fuji GF670 discontinued

Does anyone else find the discontinuation of the Fuji GF670 to be an interesting announcement right before Photokina? The Fujifilm GF670 Folding Rangefinder is Now Discontinued
  18. M

FS: ALPA FPS with Rodi 50MM SB34, Tilt Adapter etc.

Selling the following items together. Item is in excellent condition and is all less than a year old. ALPA FPS w/toolkit battery charger 2 batteries 50MM SB34 Rodenstock HPF RING FPS TILT ADAPTER FPS GRIP FPS Interface Cable for Phase One 2 Really Right Stuff Plates...
  19. M

Questions on A7R Best Glass Regardless of Price

I am looking to purchase an Sony A7R. I would like to use it to do landscape photography and stitch panoramas so I would prefer the lenses to have a focus scale. Some of the lenses I am considering are the Leica WATE Canon 17 or 24 TSE Zeiss 15MM Zeiss OTUS or anything else someone could...
  20. M

For Sale: PHASE ONE IQ180/ALPA FPS/RODENSTOCK 50MM w/tilt adapter

Phase One IQ180 - Value Added Warranty ALPA FPS CAMERA with Tool Kit, Battery Charger and two batteries 50MM SB34 Rodenstock ALPA HPF Ring, in Feet for 50MM Lens Alpa Mount adapter Mount for Phase One and Focus Shims for Phase One FPS Phase Back Interface Cable FPS Tilt Adapter Alpa Right Side...