The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

FS -Dream System - Alpa STC and P1 IQ 180

Have a complete Alpa dream system today. Check out the list of items below. I would like to sell this as a complete system. Will consider breaking up if necessary. Every item comes with original boxes. Every item is in pristine condition with the exception of a nick to the corner of the IQ180...
  2. K

FS-AZO --Large stash

In case there are any closet darkroom folks left (besides me), I have a large stash of 8x10 AZO in grades 2 and 3. It has been properly stored. I purchased a large quantity of the very last run that Kodak made. I still print with it and it is exquisite. I'm doing some digital work also and...
  3. K

FS-Phase One 645DF, P1 LS 80mm, P1 45mm & Mamiya 75-150mm

Hi Folks, Here is a complete setup. Just add your back and your ready to go. Phase One 645DF, like new. 6 months old. Maybe 200 actuations. Phase One -Schneider Leaf Shutter 80mm-Perfect. Phase One-45mm Perfect condition. Mamiya 75-150mm Perfect condition. I'm picky. You will won't be...
  4. K

FS-Leica M APO Telyt 135mm

I have a perfect APO Telyt 135mm lens for sale. It includes original box, papers and leather pouch. PM me if you are interested. I can email pics. You can check my feedback on ebay kmeyersphoto over 700+ feedback 100%. $4200 to your door. Thanks for looking, Ken
  5. K

WTB-Long Alpa 12 lens SK 180/210 or Rodie 180

I'm looking for a longer lens for my alpa 12. Pref. short barrel, but doesn't have to be. I'm looking for Schneider 180 or 210 or Rodenstock 180. Let me know if you have one gathering dust. Thanks, Ken
  6. K

bag/container for Phase One backs

Just wondering if anyone has a nice bag or container for a phase one back similar to what I have seen for some of the leaf backs. Right now I wrap my IQ180 in a lens wrap and then it goes into my backpack. Thanks, Ken