The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

WTT - Leica 50mm ASPH

I have one that fits the bill and I'd love to trade it for a black one, but unfortunately you are on the other side of the border :). Good luck.
  2. M

WTB: Gitzo monopod

I am looking for a Gizo monopod, either the GM2562T or GM4562. I prefer to buy in Canada to avoid cross-border shipping hassle.
  3. M

WTB: Leica CL (digital)

I am currently looking for one of the following: Leica Vario-Elmar-T 18-56mm Leica Summilux-TL 35mm f1.4 I prefer to buy in Canada.
  4. M

EDIT. I found a CL and now I am looking for the following lenses: Leica APO-VARIO-ELMAR-T 55-135mm Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL 60mm Leica Summilux-TL 35mm f1.4 Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-T 11-23mm Leica Vario-Elmar-T 18-56mm I prefer to buy in Canada.
  5. M

I am looking for a gently used Leica CL digital camera (preferably in black). I prefer to buy in Canada to avoid cross-border hassle.
  6. M

WTB (CAN): B+W 46 & 60mm XS-Pro ND filters and Lexar 64GB 2000x SD card.

I am looking for the following items. B+W 46mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 803 Solid Neutral Density 0.9 Filter (3-Stop) B+W 60mm XS-Pro MRC-Nano 806 Solid Neutral Density 1.8 Filter (6-Stop) Lexar 64GB Professional 2000x UHS-II SDXC Memory Card with SD UHS-II Reader (U3, Class 10) Please let me know if...
  7. M

FS (CAN): Leica M-Adapter T (18771) - LN Condition

Leica M-Adapter T (18771) for using Leica M lenses on Leica T and SL cameras. It's been used only a few times and is in like new condition. Asking: $330 (net).
  8. M

FT (CAN): Leica 50mm silver Summilux for Noctilux

Withdrawn - I decided to keep the lens for now.
  9. M

(FT) Trade my Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens for OM-D E-M1 Mark II

Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens. Sale price $1300 (net).
  10. M

FT (CAN): Leica 50mm silver Summilux for Noctilux

I am looking to trade my Leica 50mm silver Summilux-M for a Noctilux (with some cash on my side of course). I am the first owner and I bought it over three years ago (the serial number is 4142311). It is sparingly used and very clean (albeit with some small small dust particles inside).
  11. M

Leica 28-90 R user experiences on the SL body

Thanks for sharing this. I was considering the 21SEM for a while, then I got a good deal on a 24mm Summilux and this ruined(:D) my plans. Now I am considering the 18mm SEM.
  12. M

Leica 28-90 R user experiences on the SL body

I got burnt by FedEx/UPS brokerage fees a few times when I had shipments coming into Canada but I was not aware that they are equally bad for shipments received in the US. They are to be avoided at all cost. I always use USPS which has been less expensive and very reliable. I have the Leica-R...
  13. M

M10 compared to M-D typ 262, M-P typ 240

I am also in Abu Dhabi (for now) and I checked the prices in Dubai but they were on the high side. I am on a waiting list for M10. I am getting mine from the UK. I have a silver 50 Summilux that I will be selling ;)
  14. M

(FT) Trade my Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens for OM-D E-M1 Mark II

I am looking to trade my silver Leica T with the 18-56mm lens for an Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II. The camera and lens are in 8+ condition with minimal signs of use. A second Leica battery, a leather half-case, original rubber strap and the battery charger are included. Sorry I don't have the box...
  15. M

(UAE) Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens and visoflex

New price: $1800. Prefer local sale.
  16. M

Ooops. The first photo did not show up.
  17. M

I am currently in Abu Dhabi, UAE and listing this in case someone in the UAE is interested buying a silver Leica T. It comes with the 18-56mm lens, visoflex viewfinder, a second Leica battery, and a leather half-case. The camera and all accessories are in excellent condition. I have the manual...
  18. M

(CAN) Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens and visoflex

Re: (CAN) Leica T (silver) with 18-56mm lens and visoflex - WITHDRAWN I am traveling and hence I am withdrawing this item for the time being.