The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

SOLD: Contax 645 + Zeiss 80/2 with hood EXC+

I showed Mike the ad, don't worry the fact he only has one post.
  2. C

WTB: Rolleicord Va\VB 12 counter

Hello, I'm looking for a Rolleicord Va\Vb 12 exposure counter. Warm regards!
  3. C

FS: 50 x Kodak Tri-X 400 (10-2013) 35mm

bump. 188€ with registered shipping to Europe! Payment: Bank transfer or Paypal (buyer payes the fees!).
  4. C

Thank you hulk and ConnorM! :) I think I can supply a similar box of 50 fresh T-Max 100 or T-Max 400 at the same price if anyone wants.
  5. C

BJP Interview with Kaufmann

Hummm... I don't know any rumors, nor anyone inside Leica, but living in Portugal and seeing the interviews and articles about the Factory, the portuguese factory is responsible for building the bodys for every Leica camera. All the 'imaging' part is done in Germany. Hope this helps.
  6. C

Box of 50 fresh Kodak Tri-X 400 (10-2013) 35mm. 194€ with registered shipping to Europe! Payment: Bank transfer or Paypal (buyer payes the fees!). I've sold in this forum before my Zeiss Ikon ZM. I can give you more references.
  7. C

Article: Leica Cult is born in Portugal

Today, the portuguese magazine Visão, published a small article about Leica's factory\brand in Portugal. The article doesn't add too much information, but there's a small video with scenes from the production process in the factory. Culto Leica nasce em Portugal - Visao.pt :)
  8. C

Contax G1 + 28 + 45 + 90

You can bid with confidence, I know Paulo and I've seen this camera.
  9. C

FS: Leica M7 + Mamiya 7II + 80mm f/4

Where are you located?
  10. C

Positive Feedback

Buyer: ConnorM Seller: me Sold: Zeiss Ikon ZM (Limited edition N. 0117) Honest person, everything went smooth.
  11. C

FS: Zeiss Ikon ZM Limited Edition

Sold to ConnorM.
  12. C

Little reportage about Leica - TVI\Portugal

As you all know, Leica is 90% assembled in Portugal, and only the final parts and the sensor work is done in Germany. Today, the portuguese channel TVI, did a small reportage about the company and their history in Portugal since 1973. It's in Portuguese, but I thought it would be cool to...
  13. C

FS: Plaubel Makina 67 (EUR)

hulk, you gotta let me try this one at the end of the month! :P
  14. C

Waiting payment from user ConnorM.
  15. C

FS: Plaubel Makina 67 (EUR)

hulk is eagerly searching for one PM67!! Ahahah! :P
  16. C

Suggestion for starter cam for 14 year old god-daughter

Ever considered a small compact film camera? Like the yashica t4? :)
  17. C

WTB: Zeiss Ikon Rangefinder Zm used

No biggie!! :) It's a wonderful camera indeed! Hope you have great fun with it!!!
  18. C

Bump! New price: 865€, paypaled and shipped worldwide!
  19. C

WTB: Zeiss Ikon Rangefinder Zm used

I have one for sale, mint, limited edition.