The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

For Sale: Nikon 24mm1.4G

bump with a weekend drop - $1200
  2. D

another drop - $1250
  3. D

$1300 now.
  4. D

Price drop to $1350 + fees
  5. D

Happy 4th of July bump!
  6. D

Not sure what happened to the images of the lens, but here they are again:
  7. D

Another price drop: $1400 + 3% for PayPal fees Great price on this immaculate lens!!
  8. D

Price drop: $1450 + 3% for PayPal fees
  9. D

late night bump
  10. D

Well, its become apparent that this wonderful lens just gets no use in my stable, so it's time to move it onto a new home. Basically sits in a spare bag in the closet, so condition is MINT. Glass is free and clear of haze, fungus and any imperfections. Comes with everything that came in the...
  11. D

Positive Feedback

Seller: Guy Mancuso Buyer: me Item: Nikon 200mm f/2 VR Guy's reputation probably doesn't need anymore endorsement, as anyone who's dealt w/ him knows he's an all around class act, but figured I'd share my experience. He takes care of his equipment well and it shows as the lens came exactly as...
  12. D

Positive Feedback

Buyer: Reica Seller: me Item: Leica Elmarit-R 180mm f/2.8 with Nikon mount Reica was a great buyer and very communicative. Paid quickly and was very flexible w/ method of payment so would not hesitate for a second to deal w/ him again!
  13. D

FS: Leica Elmarit-R 180mm f/2.8 with Nikon mount

Lens is now SOLD.
  14. D

FS: Leica Elmarit-R 180mm f/2.8 with Nikon mount

Price drop...$750 now.
  15. D

SOLD :Nikon AF-S VR NIKKOR 200mm f/2.0 G AF-S IF-ED Lens

Re: FS:Nikon AF-S VR NIKKOR 200mm f/2.0 G AF-S IF-ED Lens PM sent
  16. D

Leica M to Sony Nex Helicoid Adapter

Is this still available? Might be interested if it's able to use a Leica M lens on a Sony NEX camcorder (VG20)...please let me know if you know if this is possible, thanks.
  17. D

FS: Nikon AF-S 60mm macro 2.8 G ED lens

For sale is a like new Nikon AF-S 60mm macro 2.8 G ED lens. This lens rarely sees the light of day in my bag so its time for it to move onto a new home. Its in pristine condition and includes everything that came w/ it in the box (manuals, warranty card, pouch, hood and F/R caps). I'll also...