The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Phase One P30+ Hasselblad H-mount

G'day everyone, I've got a Phase One P30+ in Hasselblad H-mount which is desperately looking for a new home. I bought the back for use on my GX680III, but have changed the direction in which I want to go with my equipment, so this back is no longer needed. The back is in excellent operational...
  2. J

Phase One P30+ Pricing Help

G'day everyone, I hope this isn't breaking any rules, and if it is, please remove this thread :) I found this thread which was asking for similar help, so figured it was more or less okay to follow suit. I have an H mount P30+ which is looking for a new home. The sensor is immaculate, and the...
  3. J

For Trade: Phase One P30+ Hasselblad H mount

G'day, I've got a Phase One P30+ in Hasselblad H mount which I'd like to trade for a Mamiya 645 mount back of similar specification. The back itself functions perfectly, and comes with the original battery, box and charger. The only caveat with the back is the rear glass. The glass was...
  4. J

P30+ Video Out?

Hi everyone, I've owned a P30+ for the last ~2 years, and am yet to actually use it! I've got a GX680, which is my primary platform, which I've used with digital backs in the past with great success. I currently have Kapture Group adapters in both Hasselblad V and Mamiya 645 mounts, but not in...
  5. J

P30+ on an RZ67II

G'day everyone, Here's the story. I found a P30+ in Hasselblad H mount around a year ago, for next to nothing (the rear screen had been shattered, which is of no concern to me whatsoever). I have used a P45+ with my GX680III in the past (rental), and found it to be a very useful platform...
  6. J

WTB: Kapture Group adapter for Fuji GX680

This is a long shot I know, but I may as well ask! I'm after a Kapture Group Hasselblad H-mount adapter for my GX680III. There are two versions of this adapter, and I'm only interested in the version WITH infinity focus. I'd love to find one second hand, and this is probably the best place to...
  7. J

WTB: Dead Phase One Pxx+ back/parts

G'day everyone, I recently purchased a used Phase One P30+ back in mint condition, with one exception. The glass on the rear of the unit which covers the embedded LCD screen is broken. I've spoken with my local P1 rep, who then spoke to the head P1 team in Denmark, with the aim of being...
  8. J

WTB: Phase One or Leaf Digital Back - Australia

G'day GetDPI, I'm searching for a Phase One or Leaf back, preferably in a Mamiya 645 mount. I've got a smallish budget, so ideally it would be of the Phase One P or Leaf Aptus 22 vintage. I'm in Australia and would like to exhaust all local options before I look overseas :) Please PM me on...
  9. J

Renting Phase One on a (very tight) budget

G'day everyone, I'm a university student that's got a 3-4 day shoot lined up for July. I'd really love to try a Phase One back on my Fuji GX680III, but the rental prices I've found are astronomical! I'd be looking for one of the older P series backs, but even these are around the $3-400 mark...
  10. J

Wanted: Fuji GW690III or GSW690III

G'day all, I'm after either of the Fuji 690 mk.III cameras. My preference leans slightly towards the GW, but I'd be happy with the GSW as well. I'm after a model in excellent+ condition. Feel free to message me on here :)