The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Pentax 1000mm F11 Mirror Lens

Nobody interested? I'd consider a reasonable offer.
  2. G

Pentax 1000mm F11 Mirror Lens

Picked it up recently, but can use the money for other toys. Pentax 1000mm mirror, in PK mount. Adaptable to most/many mirror-less cameras. Has case which is not flash, works, but isn't the prettiest. Outer, genuine box as well. Lens is nice, slight dust but in excellent condition. Not often...
  3. G

WTB Leica MP Black Paint Film Body

Did you contact the seller I sent the link to Roger? Ah, edit, I see you are still looking, so struck out? Gary
  4. G

SCAM ALERT! New fairly unsophisticated scam here in B&S

I got contacted by the Smikky half-wit as well, and I wasn't even looking for anything, merely commented on a wanted listing.
  5. G

WTB Leica MP Black Paint Film Body

One here. https://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/68178-fs-leica-mp-0-72-black-paint-lenses-aus.html Gary
  6. G

WTB: leica iiiF, M3 or M2.

M3, DS, black re-paint? Gary
  7. G

WTB: Leica R8 or R9

No longer needed now, thank you all that replied. Gary
  8. G

Thank you, replied via PM. Gary
  9. G

Contemplating an R8 or R9, with a preference for silver over black. PM me.
  10. G

B&W 82mm XS-Pro Digital ND Vario Filter

Too expensive? Feel free to PM me an offer. Gary
  11. G

B&W 82mm XS-Pro Digital ND Vario Filter

Received with a camera and lens, but I've never used one, and never had the desire to. Camera and lens have since been sold. Same as here: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/905894-REG/b_w_661075252_82mm_xs_pro_nano_mc_nd_vario.html Has case only, no box. Photo via my phone isn't the...
  12. G

FS: Leica Q Ti

You're mad Bruno, this camera is special, and the images you have produced with it, well they are superb. I am sure you will regret selling. To anyone considering this, I have bought and sold with Bruno for many years now, never an issue, none whatsoever. Not just small stuff either, Leica MP...
  13. G

WTB: X-Pan lens to Leica L mount adapter

No longer needed.
  14. G

WTB: X-Pan lens to Leica L mount adapter

Long shot I know, looking for an adapter to try my X-Pan lenses onto my L mount camera. Gary
  15. G

FS/FT Leica SL and T and more....

Wow, excellent prices, for nice gear. I would have been keen to do a deal, my Pen F is languishing, but already have (now) an SL. GLWS Gary
  16. G

Fraud Activity on BUY SELL Forum: Lawson30 + Watson90 !BEWARE!

Me too, Reecard in my instance, and while I like to see the better in people, joining yesterday and trying to help me out today, with a third party involved, well it didn't look right. The annoying thing though is that I have done similar to this in the past, seen someone looking for an item...
  17. G

FRAUD ALERT, Joshcasper and DiazGuadalupe

No argument with any of this, but in my own selfish way I find it hard enough as it is to get a toe hold, without these sort of scams making it more difficult. Coming from a quiet back-water means sites like this (and RFF plus FM) the best way of securing some of my gear, and not everyone has a...
  18. G

FRAUD ALERT, Joshcasper and DiazGuadalupe

Or me. No website here Gary
  19. G

FS: Leica MP3, Rolleiflex Platin, Sinar eMotion 75, Linhof 612 PC II Technorama

Yes, pics worked for me, albeit slowly as they were high resolution, and LOTS of them. The only good thing about the prices being high, I was sorely tempted in some of it, but out of my budget, beautiful cameras, GLWS. Gary