The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

FS: Extensive Leica M240 Kit - Excellent Condition - Over $1250 In Extras

I bought an M10 so selling my Leica M240 with the following extras: (that total over $1250 when new) Honestly very few actuations (probably less than 2000) as I was traveling for business so much I never had time for Photo Fun! 1. Multi Function Handgrip M 2. Match Technical Thumbs Up 3...
  2. C

WTT: Leica M240 Black for Monochrome

I have a nearly new M240 with a multifunction grip and finger loop. Also have Viewfinder. Would be interested in a trade for similar condition Monochrome.
  3. C

Feeler: Want to trade M240 Black for MM

I have a nearly new M240 with a multifunction grip and finger loop. Also have Viewfinder. Would be interested in a trade for similar condition Monochrome.
  4. C

Leica M to Micro 4/3 Adapter

Fotodiox Pro Brand new. Never Used. Sold my OMD-EM5 so don't need this. Cost $75 on Amazon Will sell for $40. Free shipping. Paypal ok. Thanks, Mike
  5. C

B&W MRC UV/IR Filters

I've got three B&W F-Pro UV/IR MRC Filters for sale. Selling my M8 so don't need them anymore. (2) 46MM (1) 52 MM 1 for $40 2 for $75 3 for $110 All in perfect condition Free shipping. Paypal is ok. Thanks, Mike
  6. C

SOLD: Leica M8 - Black

I have just bought my first M9 and am selling my M8 to help pay for it. The camera comes with the front cap, thumb grip (as can be seen in the pictures), Giottos glass LCD screen protector, a charger and a battery. The charger and the battery are 1 year old. The shutter count is 25K. The...
  7. C

WTB: Megaperls 1.15x Variable Diopter

What the title says. Looking for 1.15 MS-MAG
  8. C

Canon FD to Micro 4/3 adapter ring

I bought this adapter ring and never used it. I paid $70 for it 4 months ago. It's not a cheap adapter ring. Machined out of solid aluminum and hand made by a guy in Europe. Use it to mount your old Canon lenses on the micro four thirds (Panasonic or Olympus) Cameras. It's practically brand...
  9. C

Nikon D7000 + 50 f1.8 + 18-200 VR II ED + SB400 Flash

WTS or WTT: I'm putting this out there but I hate to do it. Will sell or trade Near mint condition and barely used. Need to feed my Leica lens collection so this has to go. Boxes for everything Camera and Lenses come with everything that came with them Lenses include Quality UV Filters 2...