The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

FS or WTT Provia 400x 120 film

Hey all I have 17 rolls of cold stored Fujifilm Provia 400x 120 film that I would like to trade for 35mm color film. I don't have a medium format camera anymore and it is just sitting there not being used... which is a shame. The dating is 05/12 I would like to trade for: Kodak Porta 400 Kodak...
  2. D

FS:Kirk BL-H1 L-Bracket for Hasselblad H Cameras

FS:Kirk BL-H1 Compact L-Bracket for Hasselblad H Cameras. Fits Arca-Swiss type clamps and Really Right Stuff. Bought new from B&H for 1 shoot and never used again. Like new. Used in studio.. has never been used outdoors. $100 Paypal preferred.
  3. D

Leica 35-70/4 Macro question

How much resistance does the focus ring on a properly maintained lens give? Mine seems like is turns too easily compared to my 90mm and 135mm Leica Rs. Also does anyone know where I can pick up a lens hood for it? It seems impossible to find. Anyone have one they want to get rid of? :D
  4. D

Is it just me?

Is it just me or does it seem that the price of Leica R glass has gone through the roof?! Last year I made the mistake of selling off my 90mm Summicron and 135mm Elmarit, and have reconsidered and want to replace them. The price of the Summicron has increased by what seems like 150% ! I was...
  5. D

The 1Dx has arrived!

http://www.canonrumors.com/2011/10/eos-1d-x-canon-usa-press-release/ Killer spec list! Well done Canon!
  6. D

Profoto Acute 2R 2400 Kit- 3 heads

Profoto Acute 2R 2400 Kit - Includes: Acute 2R 2400 - 2400 W/S Power Pack, Built-in Radio Slave Receiver, 3-Acute 2 D4 Flash Heads, Zoom Reflectors, 3 x 15' Profoto Head extension cables. Was purchased new in 2009 and is in excellent condition. This retails at B&H for $6285 YOURS FOR $4200 !!
  7. D

FS: Hasselblad H3Dii-31

Hasselblad H3Dii-31 body serial 70su2738 body activations 6656 lens activations 7543 back serial 57085120 According to the serial the camera is made in 2007. The camera has been serviced in the past 3 months by Hasselblad and has been calibrated to factory specs. I am not sure how to find out...
  8. D

Backup for H3Dii-31

I recently sold my 1dsmkiii and lenses to make way for my H. The H does all my studio chores but I am looking for something less bulky for available light location work. I was initially considering the 5D mkii but all things considered ... I don't know if I want another Canon. I was thinking...
  9. D

Photo consultants

Does anyone have any experience using the services of a photo consultant? http://www.aphotoeditor.com/2008/02/04/list-of-photography-consultants/
  10. D

WTB: Hasselblad HC 4/210

I am looking for an excellent/mint Hasselblad HC 210/4 lens. Let me know the actuations and price. I would love to see photos too. Thanks!
  11. D

Hasselblad Service

I finally got my H3Dii-31 back from service today...after 7 weeks to have the CF card slot fixed. Wow.... worst packing job ever. It was simply placed in a bag between the two styrofoam blocks in a box that was too tall for them to be held securely. The bag was not taped or wrapped. There was...
  12. D

RRS ballhead question

Which ballhead from Really Right Stuff would be most suitable for something like a Hasselblad H3D with a HC 210/4 attached? I won't be using it for anything heavier than this. Will the BH-40 be sufficient? or do I really need the BH-55 instead?
  13. D

Hasselblad V gear

acute matte D focusing screen w/ split prism $200 PM5 Prism $225 Prism Magnifier $150 Prism diopter +1 $45 Prism diopter -2 $45 WLF diopter +1 $35
  14. D

WTB: Hasselblad HC 210/4

I am looking for an excellent condition Hasselblad HC 210/4 Let me know!
  15. D

WTB: RRS BH-40 or BH-55

I am looking to buy a Really Right Stuff BH-40 or BH-55 ball head with lever release clamp.
  16. D

SOLD: Hasselblad 553ELX

Hasselblad 553ELX body. WLF. Beautiful condition. $600 with Acute Matte D split prism screen or $400 with standard screen Comes with box, papers, and both caps front and back.
  17. D

FS: Hasselblad CFE 80mm/2.8

Hasselblad CFE 80/2.8 . Mint! The latest 80mm for the Hasselblad V! Date of manufacture 1996. $1100 net to me . PayPal preferred.
  18. D

FS: Hasselblad CFi 150mm/4 ***mint***

Hasselblad CFi 150mm/4 in mint condition. Beautiful and sharp! Date of manufacture 1996 $900 net to me. Paypal preferred
  19. D

Out of gamut colors and color shift

I recently did a shoot that had quite saturated colors in it. I am preparing the final files for srgb jpg print files. Because of the color saturation in several of the images, I check the gamut warning and have seen that there are some problem spots. I have some questions. 1. When you get a...
  20. D

Hasselblad H lens question

While my H is on it's vacation to Denmark. I am looking to expand my collection of lenses beyond the 80mm it came with. My work is primarily beauty work. I shoot mostly head/shoulders type stuff. In the past, I had used the Canon 180mm/3.5L Macro for most of my work. Before I switched over to...