The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Leica APO-Telyt-M 135 F 3.4

Lens delivered as promised.
  2. T

Leica APO-Telyt-M 135 F 3.4

Sent a PM.
  3. T

FS: Hasselblad XPan

Sold.
  4. T

Stuck some new pics up. Sorry for the low quality - all I have is my phone.
  5. T

By the way, the pictures of the camera and lens were taken before they were serviced.
  6. T

2890 exposures. (289 on the counter)
  7. T

The glass is real clean. Just the typical little dust that shows up when you take a flash photo. As of now, I don't have a digital camera other than my phone, so I'll try to send you some photos taken with that.
  8. T

Comes with the 45mm lens. The camera finish has flaked a bit, which apparently happens a lot with the original XPans, but it’s not too bad. Everything works as it should. Lens is in great shape. Includes front lens cap (no rear lens cap). I do not have the lens hood, but have never really needed...
  9. T

Inbox is cleared out now. Sorry about that.
  10. T

Not really interested in trades. Well, maybe some trades, but they'd be pretty specific.
  11. T

bump. make me some offers.
  12. T

Sorry. Didn't realize this got a reply. I can send you pics by email if you PM me with your address. Yes, it comes with a lens. I don't think it does multiple exposures.
  13. T

bump
  14. T

bump
  15. T

bump
  16. T

Fun with MM DNG compared to M9 DNG

Thanks again. We'll probably be unsatisfied, but only because we want more files to play with :D
  17. T

FS: Leica M7 0.58 VF + Leica winder, case

Awesome price on the M7. If I didn't have one like this, I'd snap it up.
  18. T

Fun with MM DNG - 4 XingPing bridge

Thanks again Jono. Not too different from what you got. I'm glad you chose this file because it's clear that the scene's dynamic range was well within the capabilities of the sensor (minus the person's shirt).
  19. T

Back up for sale! Just back from a CLA at Hasselblad NJ. Shot a roll yesterday to test it and it came out great. Comes with the 45mm lens. The camera finish has flaked a bit, which apparently happens a lot with the original XPans, but it’s not too bad. Everything works as it should. Lens is...
  20. T

feedback/ Leitz Leica 50mm F1.4 Summilux pre-ASPH Titanium

Cool lens. Don't think there is anything special to it other than it's finish. It should have the same performance as non-titanium 50 pre-ASPHs. Which are nice lenses. So whatever applies to them should apply to the titanium version too. They certainly have a distinctive look. You'll...